Banter RDT 157 - Not allowed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

They added "Star", which I assume is some other service in the US, just a heap more content - mainly adult shows and movies (no not that kind of adult). Actually worth the subscription now.

FKASC

Reid’s Like Copium
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
This Sheffield Sheild game at the WACA must be a bit of a road. Almost 5 centuries scored so far in two innings (if you count Head’s 223 as 2 centuries)

FKASC

Reid’s Like Copium
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
If we can get there may as well just bat for first innings points. There is no way there's a result unless WA have 2 complete collapses.
Is that a thing in shield? If only two innings played then the team who is in front at the end of Day 4 is awarded more points?

FKASC

Reid’s Like Copium
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
TBH im not sure anymore as the table points system is now different however it used to be 4 points for a win and 2 points to whomever scored higher in the first innings.
Moot point now as they’ve declared and prised out a couple of early wickets. Just need to get Head out and things might get interesting

Went to Feral Brewery today for a bushfire fundraiser. Audacious total of 50k set two weeks out, absolutely smashed reaching almost 110k today. Great work by all. Never have I felt so good about myself drinking top notch beers and eating top shelf American BBQ.
I'll always love that place. The third brewery I'd booked for my friend's bucks party turned us away at around 6pm because we were 'too drunk'. We rang around and Feral put us all up and even threw in some cheap food with about a half hours notice. Was fantastic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll always love that place. The third brewery I'd booked for my friend's bucks party turned us away at around 6pm because we were 'too drunk'. We rang around and Feral put us all up and even threw in some cheap food with about a half hours notice. Was fantastic.

Drunk after two venues

Amateur

THE A5

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 26, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
Could argue WA made a game out of it by declaring with a 100 deficit. could have easily batted themselves into a +70 lead and nothing to play for in the last day. The last 4 sessions were a far cry from the first 2 and half days

Last edited:

Seadog

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 16, 2004
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, West Ham
The new photos taken in the wild of Tasmanian tigers were released today, I'm convinced.

1614571682780.png

FKASC

Reid’s Like Copium
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
I'd love to know the physics of how that last ball can softly lob just 10m and yet hang in the air for over 5 minutes.
It looked out on the tiny screen I was watching it on. Then I couldn’t see anyone celebrating so assumed it fell safe. Makes you appreciate the instant replays and multiple angles of normal televised games

THE A5

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 26, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
It looked out on the tiny screen I was watching it on. Then I couldn’t see anyone celebrating so assumed it fell safe. Makes you appreciate the instant replays and multiple angles of normal televised games
The sad thing is that the WACA will always have poor stream due to no major events being played there. AO has had the best set up since 2014 and everyone is slowly getting up to that standard.

DanWCE

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Can we circle back to audio chat for a moment? A few of you were spruiking those $99 JB HiFi wireless ear buds not too long ago. They're back on sale at that price, but as a previous owner of some wired Sennheiser earbuds, I'm gravitating towards them instead due to a perceived difference in sound quality.

Do the other ones actually sound decent, or are they just cheap and convenient for a jog around the block? Anyone compared them to something like Sennheiser?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back