Banter RDT 157 - Not allowed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sri Lankan bloke has taken a hat trick in his second over and been the third person hit for 6 sixes in an over in an international game in his third over this morning. Great stuff.

Was almost a second hat-trick over after Pollard's 6 sixes in an over.

Halfway through season 1 of 11 of The X Files and I’m only 1 day into my 3 weeks off work.

Show has legs.

Me and the Mrs started this journey. It's a great show when it's monster x this week, Mulder's aliens the next. Unfortunately it's all becomes about Mulder's aliens and his sister and gets a bit monotonous. Great show but lost its intentions IMO. Got up to the Christmas episode about 3 years back and haven't been able to get back into it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feb 26, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
It is a bit tiresome how most weeks it’s:

Mulder: It’s the spooky thing
Scully: It can’t be the spooky thing
Thing: is spooky
Then the next episode Scully refuses to believe Mulder all over again

Still loving it though, Supernatural is another of my favourite shows and you can see how they got inspiration from The X Files.

Still loving it though, Supernatural is another of my favourite shows and you can see how they got inspiration from The X Files.

Oh geez, same here. Loved Supernatural up to about season 6. Was really good then got super silly.

Feb 26, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Oh geez, same here. Loved Supernatural up to about season 6. Was really good then got super silly.
I think it was the first 5 seasons that I loved the most but then just stuck with it because I was invested in seeing how it ended. Just waiting for the final season to be put on Stan and I’ll finally finish that journey.

I think it was the first 5 seasons that I loved the most but then just stuck with it because I was invested in seeing how it ended. Just waiting for the final season to be put on Stan and I’ll finally finish that journey.

Around the time the angel guy came into it was when I got put off. Speaking of angels Buffy was also super awesome and worth a rewatch.

Have you played Jedi: Fallen Order on your new Xbox yet?

Feb 26, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Around the time the angel guy came into it was when I got put off. Speaking of angels Buffy was also super awesome and worth a rewatch.

Have you played Jedi: Fallen Order on your new Xbox yet?
Yeah was the first game I played on it I’m pretty sure. Loved the gameplay style of it, not really comparable to anything I’ve played before so was a big fan.

Just FYI one of the best shows of my youth in the 90s regardless.

There wa a show I remember from the 80's called Amazing Stories. Basically a series of unrelated sci-fi/mystery short stories.

A bit of a fore-runner to the X-files concept IMO.

There wa a show I remember from the 80's called Amazing Stories. Basically a series of unrelated sci-fi/mystery short stories.

A bit of a fore-runner to the X-files concept IMO.

Yeah loved that - remember renting the VHS's from the video shop! Like an 80s version of Twilight Zone. * those were great.

DanWCE

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast

If you're a fan of David Duchovny in general, check out Californication

I just want to preface this post by saying the circumstances surrounding the event are not being called into question at all.

So I don't get how Senator Reynolds can make a comment in a private conversation (again not about the content nor the accuracy), the comment can be leaked resulting in the possibility of legal action? I get the time Musk called that guy a paedo over Twatter but how is this possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back