Banter RDT 157 - Not allowed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume it wasn't invoked here?
The rule is that the fielding side can’t distract the batter by faking throws or faking receiving the ball or anything of that nature.

Similar thing happened in India last year where a fielder pretended to bend down and pick up the ball when it wasn’t even close to him yet, making the batters rush.

Not sure what the outcome would’ve been in this scenario, normally it’s 5 penalty runs but I don’t know if it would also mean the batter isn’t out.

Technically, given his name is a combination of 'God' and 'Kujira' (whale in Japanese), he's a nuclear whale god.

No wonder Japan was terrified of him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Decent flick on Prime called I Care a Lot starring Rosamund Pike and Peter Dinklage.

Hanging out for the new Bond.

Gotta say TV is lacking big time at the moment. Want to see the next seasons of Narcos Mexico, Succession, Solar Opposites and Rick & Morty.

Shows like Gogglebox, Travel Guides and MAFS make me fantasise about Texas size meteors colliding with the planet.
MAFS is pure brain rot.

Travel Guides looks like it would give me the sh!ts, but never seen it.

I've watched Gogglebox in the past and enjoyed it.

I've seen the first 3 episodes of Fisk, on ABC (starring and written by Kitty Flanagan). The first ep was fun and entertaining, the second was pretty good, but by the third it's getting old and a little formulaic. It's good for playing spot the aussie comedic actor you'd long since forgotten.

The intro at the start where they have what is basically a bracket of all the enemies defeated in the lead up to the "Godzilla vs Kong Grand Final" had me about as fired up for the movie as any AFL pregame intro

Finally have both my daughters playing for WP in the U18 comp this weekend guys!!

As You may know my youngest was to debut waaay back in Rnd 1 but rolled her ankle the night of selection at bloody school.

After some hard work and rehabbing she’s back in

Pretty bloody proud right now ❤️💙

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back