Banter RDT 158 - Beers at Badgers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s just bonkers how much money is involved with soccer in Europe. Bonkers.

Yeah so I assumed that 3 odd billion Euros was per club too - not just a share of. Ridiculous.

Surely they could just break me off a tiny bit and pay off my mortgage or at least pay for my kids braces.

Sorry to break up this soccer chat, but I dished out a singular 'lol' reaction to one of the biggest melters on the Freo board as he self destructed during our win over the Pies, and seemingly went on with it throughout the weekend to earn himself a day off. He returned this evening to see the reaction and tag me into the chat.

The most beautiful part might be that I've been mistaken for another poster on there

For those playing at home, his comment was that Treacy might be better than Ozzie.

Screenshot_20210419-190721.png

Sorry to break up this soccer chat, but I dished out a singular 'lol' reaction to one of the biggest melters on the Freo board as he self destructed during our win over the Pies, and seemingly went on with it throughout the weekend to earn himself a day off. He returned this evening to see the reaction and tag me into the chat.

The most beautiful part might be that I've been mistaken for another poster on there

For those playing at home, his comment was that Treacy might be better than Ozzie.

View attachment 1106839
How many weeks did the Purples reckon TK would get?

DanWCE, drove home through Maylands this arvo, saw Perth BBQ School have bought the pet cafe near Rifo's as a new site. I bring this up as last night I made up a jar of rub (gross) from sea salt flakes, ground pepper corns and ground coffee. Reverse seared a scotch fillet tonight and want to marry it with this seasoning. 👌

DanWCE, drove home through Maylands this arvo, saw Perth BBQ School have bought the pet cafe near Rifo's as a new site. I bring this up as last night I made up a jar of rub (gross) from sea salt flakes, ground pepper corns and ground coffee. Reverse seared a scotch fillet tonight and want to marry it with this seasoning. 👌

Good combo hey!

And yeah that's been their site for a little while now. I've done two classes there now, the latter I wrapped up with an evening at Seasonal Brewing.

They actually have a store front too if you ever want to check out a vast array of hand selected rubs, sauces etc.

View attachment 1106839
Sensitive campaigners over there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DanWCE, drove home through Maylands this arvo, saw Perth BBQ School have bought the pet cafe near Rifo's as a new site. I bring this up as last night I made up a jar of rub (gross) from sea salt flakes, ground pepper corns and ground coffee. Reverse seared a scotch fillet tonight and want to marry it with this seasoning.
What's the reverse searing weapon of choice at Chateau Bendable?

What's the reverse searing weapon of choice at Chateau Bendable?

I go 150 degrees in the oven for 10 mins per 200g. Then onto a pre-heated ribbed (for her pleasure - ewwww [my second Wayne's World quote of the day on this board]) pan for about 2 minutes per side - gets the nice grill marks going without having to head outside to the BBQ - no oil BTW, it's one of those oil free w***er pans. Still a little bloody but that's my preference.

And yep Super League sucks and being a Spurs supporter is painful (but when isn't it?). Thought Jose's days were numbered but just before the cup comp seems bizarre.
Lost a lot of respect for my team. Pretty weird feeling not knowing if you want to support em when s**t like this happens. Ruins the game.

Need the players to speak up about it and unfortunately there's too much money for most of them to think about to speak up against it.

As professional athletes you'd have to think at least some of them would appreciate the competitiveness and obstacles required for meaningful sporting competition.
Actual. Footage of distressed players upon hearing the super league news

8c79401ce9fcc349a3b4fbef7b91ad0b.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back