Banter RDT 158 - Beers at Badgers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this isn't in your top 10 1000 movies of all time, then have you really lived?

MV5BMTMxNTQ5MjIwOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNDMzODc3._V1_.jpg

What, no Romeo Must Die?

A little tip I've learned.

Easiest way to not give a s**t about a loss is to move house during it. Watching on my phone in the middle of an empty room, but then immediately putting the phone down and getting back to cleaning has made this sting significantly less. Board will be a shocker but what's new after a loss.

Answer is simple folks, just eat less avocado toast so you can buy a house once per week.

Easiest way to not give a sh*t about a loss is to move house during it. Watching on my phone in the middle of an empty room, but then immediately putting the phone down and getting back to cleaning has made this sting significantly less. Board will be a shocker but what's new after a loss.

Answer is simple folks, just eat less avocado toast so you can buy a house once per week.
I’ll go one better

Fill in on another mine site for 3 weeks so you’re surrounded by people you’ve never met and therefore don’t know what footy team you support, so they can’t give you s**t for an embarrassing 50 point turn around.

And also make sure you’re working for every game so you don’t have to watch it later if you don’t want to.

As far as I’m concerned, the Port game is the only one we’ve played all year and the season is looming good at 1-0.

Easiest way to not give a sh*t about a loss is to move house during it. Watching on my phone in the middle of an empty room, but then immediately putting the phone down and getting back to cleaning has made this sting significantly less. Board will be a shocker but what's new after a loss.

Once per week? I'd just like to be able to do it once per lifetime.

Bleh

Real game for this household is tomorrow 10.15am at Shark Park

Chance to go 7-0 here

Sharks have won 5 in a row, we have won 6

Win this and we’re two games clear at the halfway point

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Footy is a cruel mistress.

I'm going back to the wife, being a 9-5 Monday to Friday job, and mowing the lawn on the weekend. No pain, no hurt.

Actually, I'm heading down south tomorrow. Hoping for some good weather, yairs!

Wait, cyclone up north killing the weather down here? Two? Two of the f***ers!? GTFO.

Mods have had their work cut out tonight! Looks like y’all managed to get that photo of a runny turd in a toilet removed from my profile

Mods have had their work cut out tonight! Looks like y’all managed to get that photo of a runny turd in a toilet removed from my profile
Badge was on it

I’ll be watching over the city for remainder of the evening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back