Banter RDT 158 - Beers at Badgers

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE A5

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 26, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
Trying to live on this thread for a bit but it seems very slow.

DanWCE

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast

It's not going to get any better if that's all you've got to contribute!

I'll post it here because I have no intention of checking out the P&N thread, but Petch looked pretty good on the weekend. Where did that form come from? 😳

I'm currently locked in a tense battle with myself about whether to get a crumbed chicken and cheese sausage from the cafe near my office.

I'm currently locked in a tense battle with myself about whether to get a crumbed chicken and cheese sausage from the cafe near my office.
Grab a cup of tea instead

I'll post it here because I have no intention of checking out the P&N thread, but Petch looked pretty good on the weekend. Where did that form come from? 😳
No football!

No football!

1618193042124.gif

And now some knobend just brought sausage rolls into our kitchen breakout area....

THE A5

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 26, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast

Yeah very impressed m. It wasn’t the goals that inpressed me the most but the fact he played a typical cumbers game(we’ve crying out for) and his hunger to win the contest. Hopefully this is the firestarter

Saw them both at the movies tonight. Settle the debate for me, board.

Alien vs Aliens?

Aliens for me. Alien for the missus and my mate.

Yeah 2 totally different movies. I'd say Aliens for me.

Also I like Prometheus the best out of all of them. Come at me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back