Banter RDT 159 - All our love for Matty’s girlfriend

Remove this Banner Ad

squashface

Masten and Waterman
Feb 26, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Hamish and Andy podcast is good but you have to go back to the very beginning due to the sheer number of in jokes and long running gags.

FKASC

Under Notice
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Can I get some podcast recommendations please?

2 things - I already listen to the WC pod and no Joe Grogan Experience.
I like Sizzletown by Tony Martin. It’s pretty dumb but hilarious once you get used to the characters

Reply All was good for the first year or two but got a bit lame after that

kane249

Death by Snu Snu
Oct 27, 2006
Behind enemy Lines
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Sth Freo, Liverpool, Chicago Bulls
2 Bears, 1 Cave
Posting Kreischer's 'machine' story, just cos (someone animated it, based on his appearance on the JRE podcast)

Did you know he's making a move based on this now? Set 20 years later he returns to Russia, Mark Hamill is going to play his dad

Ochre

Great kick
Aug 25, 2008
On The Line
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Claremont
I like Sizzletown by Tony Martin. It’s pretty dumb but hilarious once you get used to the characters

Reply All was good for the first year or two but got a bit lame after that
I listened to the first few eps and couldn't stand it, which I hated because I normally love Tony. Does it get better?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FKASC

Under Notice
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
I listened to the first few eps and couldn't stand it, which I hated because I normally love Tony. Does it get better?
I think so. It evolves pretty well but it’s pretty polarising I imagine. I have a weird sense of humour as you can no doubt tell

happy_eagle

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 20, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast
Posting Kreischer's 'machine' story, just cos (someone animated it, based on his appearance on the JRE podcast)

Did you know he's making a move based on this now? Set 20 years later he returns to Russia, Mark Hamill is going to play his dad
Most of Bert's stories are heavily embellished or sometimes completely false, but he's entertaining.

Remove this Banner Ad