Banter RDT 159 - Eagles Board Big Ol’ House Of Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get what you're saying, you were politely recommending I search my specific interests.
It's just because I listen to a tonne of podcasts and whenever I tell someone that and they ask if they'd enjoy any of them, I have to be like, nah.

FKASC

Reid’s Like Copium
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Can I get some podcast recommendations please?

2 things - I already listen to the WC pod and no Joe Grogan Experience.
I like Sizzletown by Tony Martin. It’s pretty dumb but hilarious once you get used to the characters

Reply All was good for the first year or two but got a bit lame after that

I like Sizzletown by Tony Martin. It’s pretty dumb but hilarious once you get used to the characters

What beer ones do you listen to?

2 Bears, 1 Cave

Posting Kreischer's 'machine' story, just cos (someone animated it, based on his appearance on the JRE podcast)

Did you know he's making a move based on this now? Set 20 years later he returns to Russia, Mark Hamill is going to play his dad

I listened to the first few eps and couldn't stand it, which I hated because I normally love Tony. Does it get better?

FKASC

Reid’s Like Copium
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
I listened to the first few eps and couldn't stand it, which I hated because I normally love Tony. Does it get better?
I think so. It evolves pretty well but it’s pretty polarising I imagine. I have a weird sense of humour as you can no doubt tell

Mar 20, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast
Posting Kreischer's 'machine' story, just cos (someone animated it, based on his appearance on the JRE podcast)

Did you know he's making a move based on this now? Set 20 years later he returns to Russia, Mark Hamill is going to play his dad

Most of Bert's stories are heavily embellished or sometimes completely false, but he's entertaining.

I think I picked up the Brown album at the salvo's a couple of years back for nostalgia. I think I lasted about 3 tracks...has not aged gracefully IMHO.

Surely Poop Chute is still the classic I remember?!

FKASC

Reid’s Like Copium
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
When u discover there’s a WC 2021 thread on the main board

8162D075-794F-42AE-978E-CEF822D14FEF.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back