Banter RDT 159 - Eagles Board Big Ol’ House Of Fun

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know all you campaigners recommended it but goddamn I can’t believe I’ve been sleeping on The Boys for this long. fu**en brilliant.

I'd go as far as saying Homelander is my favourite character from a TV show in a long time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Homelander isn't even Antony Starr's best character. That's clearly Stray Man in Aunty Donna's Big Ol' House Of Fun

Could dunk on you for being the most Johnny come lately to Aunty Donna and trying to take a victory lap on it, but I’ll instead use this as a jumping off point.

If you like Adult Swim esque comedy or any of the Aunty Donna boys, check out Hug The Sun.

It’s pretty standard stuff, basically an 80s/90s kids variety show for children raised in a Perth based sun worshipping cult.

Could dunk on you for being the most Johnny come lately to Aunty Donna and trying to take a victory lap on it, but I’ll instead use this as a jumping off point.

If you like Adult Swim esque comedy or any of the Aunty Donna boys, check out Hug The Sun.

It’s pretty standard stuff, basically an 80s/90s kids variety show for children raised in a Perth based sun worshipping cult.

Spooky, I was literally just watching this off a podcast recommendation. Few sandgropers in that show. Very good.

Do we maybe need to change the thread title now... bit awkward for Matty to have to read this everytime he comes on here
I was avoiding this thread for that reason. Thanks to the G that changed it. Appreciate it.

Bought a new iPhone 12 today.

The absolute campaigners have changed the charging cord from lightning-USB A to lightning-USB C but they don’t include the new USB C power adapter. Lucky I have one from my laptop but if you were new to Apple and buying an iPhone for the first time you would not be able to use it without going back and buying an adapter.

Trash.

Bought a new iPhone 12 today.

The absolute campaigners have changed the charging cord from lightning-USB A to lightning-USB C but they don’t include the new USB C power adapter. Lucky I have one from my laptop but if you were new to Apple and buying an iPhone for the first time you would not be able to use it without going back and buying an adapter.

Trash.

Absolute. And you all know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back