Banter RDT 159 - Eagles Board Big Ol’ House Of Fun

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah low and slow is what I've been trying, basically the same as I would cook something like a pork butt. It would need to be finished with some char. A lot of the work seems to be in the prep, notching out the dense stalk section that holds it all together, but not taking so much it falls to bits when cooked.

Sous vide might be the way to go, finished over hot coals/in a hot oven for some char.
I admire your persistence, but that sounds like a lot of effort to go to for a vegetable.

I admire your persistence, but that sounds like a lot of effort to go to for a vegetable.

Agreed. Hurry up and find the best way to do it DanWCE, then let me know so I can make it then bask in the glory of your hard work.

Wowweeee how many people want to throw their phone in the bin tonight after receiving a bunch of passive-aggressive messages about the Eagles from "friends" that are opposition supporters?

Did Darling have a mare?

What's wrong with Gaff?

Is Naitanui cooked?

How about the answer is in the face of a 100 year old willow bat I've got mother *ersssssss!!!!

Wowweeee how many people want to throw their phone in the bin tonight after receiving a bunch of passive-aggressive messages about the Eagles from "friends" that are opposition supporters?

Did Darling have a mare?

What's wrong with Gaff?

Is Naitanui cooked?

How about the answer is in the face of a 100 year old willow bat I've got mother f***ersssssss!!!!
One rule in this thread

Delayed but agree with Badge.

Vegies are great and am trying to eat more. Mushrooms in particular.

Fruit is just terrible. Only exception I can remember eating ever would be sultanas back in the day and occasionally an actual grape.

I honestly have no idea how it came to this but has been that way since I was 4. I honestly doubt I would eat an apple for $500.
learnt today Mushrooms are more meat like than they're vegetables. Well in a culinary sense. Makes sense tho

Legit reversed seared a top 3 steak tonight.

300g porterhouse, 15 minutes at 150 degrees in the oven, then 3 minutes on either side on the pan. Rubbed with sea salt, cracked pepper and ground coffee. Was unbelievable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

same. Was in a s**t mood today and hoped a win could lift it but now with the loss and injuries I feel even worse. But I guess such as life

same. Was in a sh*t mood today and hoped a win could lift it but now with the loss and injuries I feel even worse. But I guess such as life

In the end it's just a sports team bro, you've got a whole lot going for you besides that.

I got stuck at my wife's work party listening to her workmates talk about dogs for 3 hours straight. Still, at least I didn't have to watch the game.

But you've got a couple of amazing dogs? IIRC from your pics.

Who steals a Prius? I mean, really... kids these days, etc., etc.
Heartbreaking hearing stories like this. Not normal at all for a child to steal a car, usually means he/she has had a terrible upbringing. Obviously I feel bad for the person whose car was stolen but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back