Banter RDT 160 - Fold the RDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be coriander root or seeds. I don't know if that causes the same reaction as the leaves in the haters.

Yep seeds it is. It does have the same affect in my experienc: I once bought one for a girl who refused to drink it after a sip because of the coriander. Needless to say she missed out on all of this! *points 2 thumbs at myself*

Yep seeds it is. It does have the same affect in my experienc: I once bought one for a girl who refused to drink it after a sip because of the coriander. Needless to say she missed out on all of this! *points 2 thumbs at myself*
If she wasn't willing to sacrifice herself by having a bit of coriander to get a shot at you then she wasn't a keeper anyway

If she wasn't willing to sacrifice herself by having a bit of coriander to get a shot at you then she wasn't a keeper anyway

I remind my wife everyday how lucky she is.

I’ve always never felt the vibe of watching TV/movies during the day so never wanted curtains but this week of being off work for my back as seen me spending many an hour in front of a severely blared television.

Might have to curtain up.

edit: wait, I’m moving to Canberra in October… Curtaining up will occur there.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was once picky enough to reject a girl because she had never tried an olive and didn’t like tomatoes. 🤌

Last edited:
I once got rejected after I told the guy that driving for fun was weird. I believe my exact words were "I just find driving like pooping: everybody has to do it but I'm suspicious of people who do it for fun"

Yeah I probably would've given you the flick for that too. Owning and driving a nice car just for the journey itself instead of arriving at the destination is pretty good. Slipped on my list of priorities lately but was right up there in my younger days.

Yeah I probably would've given you the flick for that too. Owning and driving a nice car just for the journey itself instead of arriving at the destination is pretty good. Slipped on my list of priorities lately but was right up there in my younger days.

*eyes Dan suspiciously*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back