Not open for further replies.

Luuuc

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats, Perth Lynx
I enjoy a long drive if it's in my own car, not for the driving itself but because it's a chance to crank up the tunes.

Wait 'til you have kids

Oh good I thought I was the only one that had kids barge in on them when going to the loo, talking about the most irrelevant topics that could just wait the 5 minutes of peace that I'm entitled to.

DanWCE

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Oh good I thought I was the only one that had kids barge in on them when going to the loo, talking about the most irrelevant topics that could just wait the 5 minutes of peace that I'm entitled to.

We're in the thick of toilet training at the moment, so toddler is very curious and involved whenever we need to go to the toilet. We've just stopped telling him and started ghosting it haha

THE A5

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 26, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
Cold beers in the toilet is also elite
Nah not as elite as showery heading into pres.

I know someone who absolutely loves to have a dart in the toilet when he gets home from work. Like it makes no sense at all but he raves on about it.

THE A5

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 26, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
Imagine if they invented this thing you could put on the door handle and it prevents people from opening the door 😂

Imagine if they invented this thing you could put on the door handle and it prevents people from opening the door 😂

No Vish, they need to learn manners and leave people to go to the toilet. Regardless it's a roller door in the ensuite.

DanWCE

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Screenshot_20210710-103504.png

Bit like their premiership window, slammed shut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back