Banter RDT 161 - Football’s Just Popped Out For A Pint Of Milk

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gladiators was incredible TV for me as an 8 year old.

I never got into WWE as a country kid but watching Gladiators and hearing "and the last Gladiator in the Gauntlet is........ VULCAN!!!! Used to just send me around the room like a headless chook. Same for Taipan on rings.

Also playing mock Gladiator games like Pyramid on couches was amazing.

They have the balance beam above a foam pit with the foam paddle things at the trampoline joints around the place. Pretty good. I knocked my 3 year old off a few times just to remind him who's boss 💪

Can we safely talk about the Boomers game or does the time of the game mean there's an embargo until people can catch up after work?
In a modern, connected world, it's hard to avoid results in real time. Your sentiment is a thoughtful one (Trucko =/= The A5) but let's just say that from this point on, there may be spoilers ahead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel like any live sport is fair game on a sport forum. Whenever I'm working during sport I want to watch I just avoid BF.
Yeah, as an absolute tragic I will turn my phone off and avoid everything all day just to watch a late replay. People at work know the drill. Only way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back