Banter RDT 162 - Gimme, Gimme, Gimme A Man After Census Night

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Also does anyone else still feel like the 90's were only a few years ago?

Scary thought

It's the same amount of years between 1939 and 1980, as there is between 1980 and this year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the subject of Vince Gilligan I assume it's something similar with Better Call Saul in terms of he knows how the whole story goes. That's hit a note where I might go back and rewatch it.

On Breaking Bad, I was coincidentally thinking about it today; I was so surprised at the first time I watched it and how much I sympathised with Walt, and thought what he was trying to do was fair and Skyla, Hank and Jessie were sh*t-bags. On the second watch through I think I managed to wake-up and realise how much of a manipulating campaigner he was, and how much more I liked Hank and Jessie and felt sorry for how much he f’ed them over. Absolutely amazing television.

I remember when it first started and I described the plot to some people and they kinda raised their eyebrows and gave me a slow "okayyyyy". Turns out to be one of the greatest shows ever.

Did Better Call Saul get any good? As a huge BB fan I had very high hopes for BCS but after a few eps I abandoned any effort to see it through.

Did Better Call Saul get any good? As a huge BB fan I had very high hopes for BCS but after a few eps I abandoned any effort to see it through.
Oh yes. Definitely see it through, particularly now that you've got several seasons to binge - the waiting between seasons has not been helpful when it comes to remembering everything that has happened.

It's defiantly slow paced but it's built up a fair bit in the last few seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back