Banter RDT 162 - Gimme, Gimme, Gimme A Man After Census Night

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody crook šŸ˜£šŸ˜µ

Need some real bingeable stuff to watch for a couple of days.

Netflix, Stan, Disney, Fox. Whatcha recommend? Didn't mind Clickbait on Netflix and Turning Point was pretty interesting too.

Bloody crook šŸ˜£šŸ˜µ

Netflix, Stan, Disney, Fox. Whatcha recommend? Didn't mind Clickbait on Netflix and Turning Point was pretty interesting too.
I've been binge watching Parks and Recreation while working from home. I hadn't seen it before.

Bloody crook šŸ˜£šŸ˜µ

I just started rewatching Daredevil.

I watched it when it came out (as well as season 2 and season 1 of Jessica Jones) but for some reason stopped afterwards so now Iā€™m gonna go through them all.

Bloody crook šŸ˜£šŸ˜µ

If you like that UK Office awkward humour there's 5 (UK) seasons of People Just Do Nothing on Netflix. I watched it over the past 2 weeks and cringed a heap.

PS: Feel better soon. (That's not a show)

Get onto Succession - best show going around at the moment imo. If you binge hard enough youā€™ll be ready for season three when it drops next month

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've decided that's how I wanna go. None of this dying in bed surrounded by my family crap.

I think I'd choose the neurologist; I've always wanted a flip-top head ever since I first saw the Reach toothbrush commercial as a kid.

Have you heard of Lost? Intriguing premise. Excellent character development. Full of mysteries which seemingly go nowhere. Seemingly. Final series ties it all up in a nice neat bow. Somehow. If you understand it.
I genuinely can't tell if the last bit is a piss take.

LOST has as high peaks as any show I've watched but a few missteps. If you accept that every mystery isn't going to get answered perfectly and just enjoy the ride/the characters it's a brilliant watch. I've watched it through like four times.

I genuinely can't tell if the last bit is a piss take.

LOST has as high peaks as any show I've watched but a few missteps. If you accept that every mystery isn't going to get answered perfectly and just enjoy the ride/the characters it's a brilliant watch. I've watched it through like four times.
Lol, I was just lobbing a grenade. Thanks for diving on. I loved Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back