Banter RDT 163 - More of a Comment, Really

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aside from all the pisstaking, well done DanWCE, good times ahead with your new little one. Enjoy learning the names of all the My Little Ponies (that Rainbow Dash is such a rascal!) and your new found enthusiasm for feminism.

Aside from all the pisstaking, well done DanWCE, good times ahead with your new little one. Enjoy learning the names of all the My Little Ponies (that Rainbow Dash is such a rascal!) and your new found enthusiasm for feminism.

My appreciation for the fairer sex goes up every time I watch my wife in labour. Absolute warrior, that woman. But I am so done with being a helpless spectator, as I'm sure she's feeling done going through it.

Sign me up for the scissors!

My appreciation for the fairer sex goes up every time I watch my wife in labour. Absolute warrior, that woman. But I am so done with being a helpless spectator, as I'm sure she's feeling done going through it.

Sign me up for the scissors!
Well done Dan. Awesome stuff.

We stopped at two, there was no chance of facing the prospect of the labour again, just too exhausting. My wife didn't enjoy it either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aren't most of his concussions from footy though?

Pucovski’s short career so far has been riddled by concussion issues, stemming from a head knock suffered during a game of Aussie rules football in high school, which sidelined him for six months.

This latest incident continues a horror run of luck for Pucovski, who has previously been concussed by a ball that came through a gap in another practice net and has also hit his head on a door knob.

Pucovski’s short career so far has been riddled by concussion issues, stemming from a head knock suffered during a game of Aussie rules football in high school, which sidelined him for six months.

This latest incident continues a horror run of luck for Pucovski, who has previously been concussed by a ball that came through a gap in another practice net and has also hit his head on a door knob.
Despite the seriousness, the last bit is amusing.

If you duck you're more likely to take your eye off the ball and be surprised if you misread the bounce. If you sway you can always throw yourself back further, even if you abandon all dignity to do so.

If you duck you're more likely to take your eye off the ball and be surprised if you misread the bounce. If you sway you can always throw yourself back further, even if you abandon all dignity to do so.
I'll argue with you forever and a day over this one Trucko. That's just not how it goes down when you're facing these guys. Sometimes you need to duck, sometimes a little sway will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back