Status
Not open for further replies.

Truckosaurus

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 19, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
You should pick the one with the best jumper. Unfortunately I've just gone through all 32 and they all pretty much the same and they all pretty much suck. I suggest Buffalo, who at least had the sense to go with royal blue and gold (...and white. BUT IT'S NOT A TRIPANEL). Otherwise go for San Jose because I liked their logo and their uniform wasn't bad either.

Also, lol, did Eddie/Cricket Victoria really rip-off Dallas for the Melbourne Stars?

Sep 10, 2010
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Toronto Maple Leafs
You should pick the one with the best jumper. Unfortunately I've just gone through all 32 and they all pretty much the same and they all pretty much suck. I suggest Buffalo, who at least had the sense to go with royal blue and gold (...and white. BUT IT'S NOT A TRIPANEL). Otherwise go for San Jose because I liked their logo and their uniform wasn't bad either.

Also, lol, did Eddie/Cricket Victoria really rip-off Dallas for the Melbourne Stars?
Buffalo are an absolute basket case atm. Most pundits have them winning less than 20 games this season.

Any NHL fans in here? I've decided I'm going to follow the league and am torn between choosing Redwings, Blackhawks or Bruins. Leaning towards Blackhawks.
Don’t go Redwings. If you ever want to go see your side play (assuming the world opens back up at some point) you’d have to go to Detroit which doesn’t have a lot going for it.

Boston and Chicago are both worth visiting though.

Truckosaurus

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 19, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
1634184552971.png

If our Inflata-eagle was more like this I think I'd be ok with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back