Banter RDT 164 - Sway, Duck, Whack

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It really does make you wonder how he has gotten this far without being able to play the short ball at least half competently…probably says alot about the flat pitches prepared in grade cricket…

Phil hughes couldn’t play the short ball so he better catch on quick

It really does make you wonder how he has gotten this far without being able to play the short ball at least half competently…probably says alot about the flat pitches prepared in grade cricket…

Phil hughes couldn’t play the short ball so he better catch on quick
Going back nearly 20 years now, but grade wickets were not as well prepared as first class decks...wait for it...back in my day.

Why worry about the T20 World Cup when one of the two best T20 tournaments is playing finals this week, and the other one is starting tonight.

I'll care about the IPL when the BCCI allows Indian players in other men's T20 competitions. I'll care about the WBBL when it's time to hop aboard the Scorchers bandwagon, same as the BBL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

R.23026c5283652e2bb45756ce02f7d3c3

Think of a movie you like that is based in or the plot/characters revolve around a particular city and go for that

Done.

Clark Griswold wears a Blackhawks jersey in Christmas Vacation. I also like Michael Jordan, Lupe Fiasco and muggings.

Time for me to shut-up about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back