Banter RDT 165 - A Remorseless Eating Machine kthnx xoxoxo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Came in to work a bit later this morning, like probably only a half hour but, to quote BT, boy on boy wowee.

Memo to the 8am city starting crew - learn some escalator etiquette, have your Smart Rider ready, and FFS move down the carriage.

Came in to work a bit later this morning, like probably only a half hour but, to quote BT, boy on boy wowee.

Memo to the 8am city starting crew - learn some escalator etiquette, have your Smart Rider ready, and FFS move down the carriage.

D350C2F0-B081-4563-A936-C63AC9EE71F0.gif

FKASC

Reid’s Like Copium
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast

When do you normally start?

Counterpoint, * off

If I recall the one time we've met, you went straight past me to Badge, and said 'you must be Ochre', so I doubt that.

Did he think that because the Fanta Pants = Ochre connection?

If I recall the one time we've met, you went straight past me to Badge, and said 'you must be Ochre', so I doubt that.
Annoying and master of disguise, what's your triple threat?

Dec 8, 2006
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Finally got Kodi up and running again on my HTPC. Had issues when upgrading from an old MyCloud to a newer MyCloud Home, and Kodi couldn't "see" my media anymore, and I kinda gave up because Netflix. But with Christmas movie season starting tomorrow, and me being home sick, I thought I'd give it another crack given all my Christmas movies are on the MyCloud Home.

Anyway, was a simple fix in the end, and I'm too embarrassed to say what it was :$

Probably not as essential in the age of streaming, but I still like having all my old DVDs backed up and as accessible as Netflix or Disney+ :moustache:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back