Banter RDT 165 - A Remorseless Eating Machine kthnx xoxoxo

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's never been in a franchise movie or television show. Black American actor with excellent range, can be funny or serious or both. Notable roles include Atlanta, Judas and the Black Messiah, Straight Outta Compton (as Snoop), Bojack Horseman, Get Out (the first dude that gets kidnapped) and most recently as Cherokee Bill in The Harder They Fall.

Ok now I know who he is, watched The Harder They Fall the other night, interesting and amusing take on the western genre.

Ok now I know who he is, watched The Harder They Fall the other night, interesting and amusing take on the western genre.

It was entertaining enough, not to be taken as anything more than a light-hearted shoot em up. Hard not to like Idris Elba in most things he does too.

So my missus is fairly staunch about no gifts for one another for Christmas and our birthdays, as they're basically at the same time...

And now she's off making me look like a dickhead by picking me up a Christmas gift. Week out from Christmas she does this.

What a campaigner :sadv1:

So my missus is fairly staunch about no gifts for one another for Christmas and our birthdays, as they're basically at the same time...

And now she's off making me look like a dickhead by picking me up a Christmas gift. Week out from Christmas she does this.

Welcome to marriage

Classic Missus

Better get out there and get her something

Absolute stitch up. Get her some ham

I recommend taking a hard line stance and sticking to your guns in this one. What could go wrong?

Let us know how you go ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like you failed this test miserably mate.
Its one of the classics. Rule# 175.2 subsection J6 in the missus playbook

Is this the first time she's done it to you?

It was entertaining enough, not to be taken as anything more than a light-hearted shoot em up. Hard not to like Idris Elba in most things he does too.
Idris was Idris, still pretty intense in what was basically a comedy, as was the other lead.
I thought the more enjoyable characters were Love's gang members, the wannabe gunslinger, the cross dresser and the loyal, competent, miserable sidekick.
The white town was pretty funny, soundtrack was good too. I had my doubts when it started but it grew on me.

I recommend taking a hard line stance and sticking to your guns in this one. What could go wrong?

Let us know how you go ;)

Done it in 2017.... the relationship barely survived, goodness gracious me oh boy wow wee 😬

Is this the first time she's done it to you?

Unfortunately not. Said she wouldn't do it again. She said she loved me, yet here we are.

Why oh why am I attracted to bad girls who hurt me.

Classic Missus

Better get out there and get her something

CHEMIST WAREHOUSE COME TO SAVE THE DAY AGAIN BOIZ, LETS GOOOOO

Done it in 2017.... the relationship barely survived, goodness gracious me oh boy wow wee 😬

Unfortunately not. Said she wouldn't do it again. She said she loved me, yet here we are.

Why oh why am I attracted to bad girls who hurt me.

CHEMIST WAREHOUSE COME TO SAVE THE DAY AGAIN BOIZ, LETS GOOOOO

You've got 7 shopping days to go, surely it's not that hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back