Banter RDT 165 - A Remorseless Eating Machine kthnx xoxoxo

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of poetry for a moment, who here has a favourite poem or poet?

T.S. Eliot's 'The Waste Land' is by far my favourite poem. If anyone ever reads my match previews (and I think only Ochre does) I always put a few references in there.

But I also really like 'The Masque of Anarchy' by P.B. Shelley
Does renowned beat poet Ice Cube count?

T.S. Eliot's 'The Waste Land' is by far my favourite poem. If anyone ever reads my match previews (and I think only Ochre does) I always put a few references in there.

Does Tim Key count?

I'm more of a Prufrock girl myself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the spider situation in Sweden? Asking for a friend.

It's pretty idyllic. You can traipse through the forest with nothing to ruin your day, no big spiders, no snakes just plenty of edible berries and mushrooms.

And there's this thing called Allemansrätten which means you can go anywhere and pick whatever. It's honestly a bit like a fairytale.

(This Swedish Tale)

It's pretty idyllic. You can traipse through the forest with nothing to ruin your day, no big spiders, no snakes just plenty of edible berries and mushrooms.

And there's this thing called Allemansrätten which means you can go anywhere and pick whatever. It's honestly a bit like a fairytale.

(This Swedish Tale)

Sounds good, you got a spare room? I'm just looking for my passport.

T.S. Eliot would be more likeable if the world’s w***ers didn’t all obsess over T.S. Eliot.

Say rasps one more time mate, I dare you.

So there was a big black spider in my bedroom and I sprayed it and it fell on my bed and was crawling around so I put the can on it but missed and a leg flew off and spider juice got on the sheets and now I have nowhere to sleep and need to move.

Gee wizz. You replace the word 'spider' in that story and it paints quite a different picture 😳

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back