Banter RDT 167 - Proof of Vaccination Required

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best burger is played out. Now best chips, there's a discussion.

1. Schnitz
2. Jesters
3. V Burger (to the extent that my father only knows it as "the place with the nice chips")
Naybor and IIII in Oxford Street Leederville does a great chips - with a Japanese curry sauce sprinkled with crumbed seaweed

What a farkin dog

Poor girl. This seemed suss from the start.

Alarm bells go ringing when the child is living with a relative instead of its parent.

Was hoping for a Cleo-style miracle, but that was always a long shot. Horrendous to think what she must have gone through :(

Was hoping for a Cleo-style miracle, but that was always a long shot. Horrendous to think what she must have gone through :(
I know a kid going missing from a campsite in Carnarvon is unheard of but I thought the worst when I first heard this story because kids don't just wander off in the Blue Mountains. Horrible story.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both her mum and the stepdad had spent time in jail too and the family were well known to services :’(

Yet another example of our systems failing innocent kids :‘(
I saw a pic of the mum and thought...theres an ice junkie...i was correct.

She needs to be thrown in jail too.

Low life scum that killed her is already playing the mental health card thru the lawyer.

I saw a pic of the mum and thought...theres an ice junkie...i was correct.

She needs to be thrown in jail too.

Low life scum that killed her is already playing the mental health card thru the lawyer.
If you have mental health problems that lead you to killing people, you need to be locked up.

Sure enough Hollywood's take on woke branding is disgusting, but this guy clearly didn't watch Waller-Bridge's Fleabag if he thinks it is about female empowerment, lol. I thought this show was great, reminded me a bit of Annie Hall in the fourth wall breaking self-depreciating humour. Having her attached to the project is the only thing that gives me any hope that the next Indiana Jones movie won't be complete trash.

Sure enough Hollywood's take on woke branding is disgusting, but this guy clearly didn't watch Waller-Bridge's Fleabag if he thinks it is about female empowerment, lol. I thought this show was great, reminded me a bit of Annie Hall in the fourth wall breaking self-depreciating humour. Having her attached to the project is the only thing that gives me any hope that the next Indiana Jones movie won't be complete trash.
Fleabag is an outstanding show.

One of my siblings is leaving WA to take a job East. What can we do tomorrow that's fun, hopefully licenced and indoors?

Holy moly, axe throwing, that kinda s**t. Anything new/cool around town you recommend to hit up before he leaves?

One of my siblings is leaving WA to take a job East. What can we do tomorrow that's fun, hopefully licenced and indoors?

Holy moly, axe throwing, that kinda sh*t. Anything new/cool around town you recommend to hit up before he leaves?

Holy moly, axe throwing, that kinda sh*t. Anything new/cool around town you recommend to hit up before he leaves?

Was a bit disappointed when I went there

Was good for the nostalgia, but because it's old machines and hardware quite a few of the games didn't work properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back