Banter RDT 168 - Rolling over the vein on Ochre's obsessive compulsive forehead

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every February for the past 25 years I've cursed myself for forgetting to take the day of the superbowl off. Last September I finally made sure I booked the leave for tomorrow and get to watch my first live superbowl since I was a kid. I don't follow any particular team, but at the start of the finals I became somewhat partial to the Rams due to Donald, Kupp and OBJ.

Keep a look out for me about 11am tomorrow:

images (2).jpeg

Another spice addict, I like it!
Reapers have great flavour, not so fond of the habanero note though.

Also, was it actually a tablespoon? Or a dessert spoon which is often confused for a tablespoon.
Tablespoon is shaped the same as a dessert spoon but more like a smaller serving spoon in size.

Did the Valentines Day stuff last night with the Mrs - went out to Panchos for dinner. I don't know what they put in their Ghost chilli but it's stupid. I was only putting about 1/4 of a teaspoon on each tortilla that had sour cream too and I was still sweating like Patrick Ewing shooting a free throw. They must have some sort of concentrate which I think is cheating. Not my first time trying it there so know not to put too much on my meal luckily.

Burrow gets a ring or Stafford gets one. A feel good story one way or another.

Just 1 Super Bowl between these two teams and that was the 2000 Rams then based in St Louis.

Halftime show is going to be good. Dr Dre, Snoop Dogg, Kendrick Lamar Eminem and Mary J Blige are performing this year after Lady Gaga, JT, Maroon 5 (unfortunately), Shakira and J-Lo and The Weeknd in the last 5 years.

Ewing was 74% from the stripe over his career.

I'm led to believe that it was kinda spicey but not too bad going by your anecdote.

Anton_Chigurh

It wasn't a reference to him struggling, but to how much he sweated when he stopped moving.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am reading this thread with my hand covering almost all of the screen to filter for UFC spoilers. Excruciating stuff after staying off the socials all day.

I am reading this thread with my hand covering almost all of the screen to filter for UFC spoilers. Excruciating stuff after staying off the socials all day.

Joe Rogan was a no show.

I went a bit crazy just before Christmas and bought myself 3 pairs of Airmax 90's. Most comfortable shoes I've ever worn.

Air Max 90s are delish. I grabbed some 270s recently and whilst they're comfy, the fit is much tighter. Not as good for my ridiculously wide feet.

Also Bender I am not clicking on that s**t.

Air Max 90s are delish. I grabbed some 270s recently and whilst they're comfy, the fit is much tighter. Not as good for my ridiculously wide feet.

Also Bender I am not clicking on that sh*t.
Yeah, I've avoided Nike's for years because every pair I've ever bought were way too slim for my feet.
Tried on a pair of my brothers 90's a few months ago and I was amazed, life changing

Also Bender I am not clicking on that sh*t.

It's a Joe Rogan joke don't worry. Also I intentionally haven't mentioned anything as I know how you like to "legally" acquire it later in the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back