Banter RDT 169 - One Nice RDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't understand. What do you mean?

Some women are sensitive and can only take contact with extra-terrestrials of the first or second kinds. Direct contact, also known as a close encounter of the third kind, can be painful for them. So they need their alien lizard people DNA diluted into a human hybrid.

Some women are sensitive and can only take contact with extra-terrestrials of the first or second kinds. Direct contact, also known as a close encounter of the third kind, can be painful for them. So they need their alien lizard people DNA diluted into a human hybrid.
Seems like someone seems to know a hell of a lot about lizard people...highly suss...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What about?
For ages I've wanted to write horror, but I think I've finally stumbled upon an idea that's pretty out of my wheelhouse, more of a tragic love story that involves the protagonist re-living the final days of past relationships which have always been his 'what if' moments.

Big concern is...

dean-pelton-community.gif

Did you study epidemiology at The Vladmir Putin Esperance Upstairs Lizard Sex Commune and Primary School too?

For ages I've wanted to write horror, but I think I've finally stumbled upon an idea that's pretty out of my wheelhouse, more of a tragic love story that involves the protagonist re-living the final days of past relationships which have always been his 'what if' moments.

Big concern is...

I hope your rehash of Sliding Doors makes more sense than Barrett's.

Big concern is...

Sounds interesting, certainly more productive than posting on here anyway.

Sounds interesting, certainly more productive than posting on here anyway.
I don't want to die only leaving behind 60,000 absolute shitposts and whinges about essentially meaningless games of sport haha.

Anyone ever attempted writing a novel before?

I think I'm finally ready to give it a crack but I have this irrational fear that just as I finish it Russia will bomb my house and I'll lose all my progress.
I am currently in the planning stages of one.

It’s a hard slog that takes a very long time as I’m making sure I plan everything out pretty clearly before I start writing the actual story. Stuff like backstory on characters, the setting and events that no one else will ever see but I want to know myself so I can write about them properly.

I don’t expect it to be finished for at least another 5 years.

Fun though.

If you compiled all of my posts here into one document it'd be a novel. And it'd make more sense than Finnegan's Wake. But will pretentious literature publishers call me a genius? Nooooo. It'd be all "Truckosaurus, this isn't a book" and "Truckosaurus, please put that knife down". Elitist bastards.

I am currently in the planning stages of one.

It’s a hard slog that takes a very long time as I’m making sure I plan everything out pretty clearly before I start writing the actual story. Stuff like backstory on characters, the setting and events that no one else will ever see but I want to know myself so I can write about them properly.

I don’t expect it to be finished for at least another 5 years.

Fun though.
That’s awesome man. If you ever need a complete random to bounce ideas off feel free to PM me. :)

Anyone ever attempted writing a novel before?

I think I'm finally ready to give it a crack but I have this irrational fear that just as I finish it Russia will bomb my house and I'll lose all my progress.
Should be right if you don't write it using Firefox.

Hang on...why is it upstairs?

Lizard people prefer to be raised off land level to reduce the likelihood of being attacked by non-climbing predators like dingoes and badgers.

It's also partly a Dr Nick quote from the Simpsons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back