Banter RDT 169 - One Nice RDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ask if anyone knows where the bathroom is, even if you already know.

I need to use the loo, I'm gonna grab another drink, oh there's Ratface! All these reasons are easy to come by now, but not when you're under pressure from the nutjob in person.

shaq-laughingn.gif

And then everyone slowly drifts away until there's one poor campaigner stuck talking with the crazy person and you come back three drinks later and they're still there and you just walk away again laughing because it wasn't you this time

I quite enjoy stitching someone up with the random s**t talking plonker. Sucks when it's you stuck with them though. Sucks more when you're trying to ditch someone as much as they're trying to ditch you but neither knows how to sever the convo and move on 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I need to use the loo, I'm gonna grab another drink, oh there's Ratface! All these reasons are easy to come by now, but not when you're under pressure from the nutjob in person.
Have you considered urinating where you are? Then the nutjob will think you're the nutjob and you won't have to deal with them for the rest of the night. You'll also feel relieved.

Have you considered urinating where you are? Then the nutjob will think you're the nutjob and you won't have to deal with them for the rest of the night. You'll also feel relieved.

And what happens with the wet patch on my pants? I'm assuming I'm just flat out doing it in my pants to double down on the craziness, and also not leave a puddle on the floor - I'm not an animal like Ratface or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back