Banter RDT 169 - One Nice RDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1353611

It's great, sounds kind of dumb or gross or whatever but it scratches the itch and relatively benign but gives you a nicotine hit. Has been a big part of Sweden having one of the lowest smoking rates in the world. Having a culturally popular alternative.

Is it not contraband? My brother used to bring in a heap of Skoal and never had an issue.

pic_1_207_1254288783.jpg

Is it not contraband? My brother used to bring in a heap of Skoal and never had an issue.

I think it's more it's limited to weight like cigs. Not sure if you can just pay tax or whatever.

But you can get nicotine ones which don't have actual tobacco (I call them chem sacks) and you can bring as many of them as you want.

Makes sense!

Have you ever started a new job, seen something and wondered “hm, why is that set up that way? ”, or observed the work of your predecessor and thought “I wonder why they did that? I guess it makes sense but I wonder if that’s the best way to solve this?”

Anyway this preamble is leading up to me fully appreciating why an ex-mod banned Georgie from RDTs. $godspeed$.

54B521D9-6842-4A75-BEE6-A1A50C908889.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the go here...
Well around a week ago, I asked her to marry me and she said yes!

There's actually a photo of us somewhere in this forum from about 7 years ago when I took her to the Jobe Watson booing game.

In a strange and twisted series of events she also reads my Bigfooty posts/this forum and is an obsessive West Coast fan.

In an even more disturbing twist she sometimes reads my posts back to me out loud, truly embarrassing. She also listens to the Bigfooty podcast and knows HB, Keys and Miguel by name.

I don't know what I've done right or wrong to deserve this, but I'm a very happy man.

Hi ##### 👋😘

There's actually a photo of us somewhere in this forum from about 7 years ago when I took her to the Jobe Watson booing game.

In a strange and twisted series of events she also reads my Bigfooty posts/this forum and is an obsessive West Coast fan.

In an even more disturbing twist she sometimes reads my posts back to me out loud, truly embarrassing. She also listens to the Bigfooty podcast and knows HB, Keys and Miguel by name.

I don't know what I've done right or wrong to deserve this, but I'm a very happy man.

Hi ##### 👋😘
Congrats mate, that's great news

Hi ##### 👋😘
Can you ask her who she thinks was Poster of the Year 2021?

But also huge congrats that’s awesome!

Hi ##### 👋😘

$congratulations$

Hi ##### 👋😘
Given your location, there's an easy joke to be made but I shall refrain ;) Congrats to you both!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back