Banter RDT 171 - Brought forward to 2.00pm midnight

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

My postal vote form arrived today. * me there's a lot of nutjobs, keen for the campaigner vote to be massively split amongst Clive, Pauline, and all the flash in the pan mah freedumb types who run for different parties every election as campaigners gotta campaign and the parties fracture after their electoral wipeout.

Although this election we have the same candidates running for different parties in different states. So they're getting in early.

I mean I know those votes will eventually end up wedged up ScoMo's rectum, but still.

Meh, I can go either way on Subway toasting and it depends what the filling is. But a BBQ sausage is untoasted white bread or GTFO.

I agree. But I made 'em tonight with Multi grain. Young lad smashed em, which is a win it itself. Pretty sure it was my balsamic onions that got it done.

And you know if you serve the same next week he'll treat it like you took a dump on his plate. #parenting

Mate! Pulled it with 24 hour old banana bread the wife made. Couldn't believe it. Fiend or famine. Lucky we have a dog to try and minimise a little of this waste. And that's just the food she eats off the ground as he grazes on the go 🙄

Toasted bread on a sausage sanga? WTF is going on here??

Leftover sausages from last nights dinner. Sliced and put in a toasted sandwich in the frypan

Better than a sausage in a piece of bread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not to be attempted with Woolies schnags.

You're speaking to a man who makes his own passata from scratch. The only snags that go into the sauce are Eye-talian sausages (65% donkey meat) and they don't get sliced.

But fair game really whatever gets the squids to STFU and eat, I'm on board.

You're speaking to a man who makes his own passata from scratch. The only snags that go into the sauce are Eye-talian sausages (65% donkey meat) and they don't get sliced.

But fair game really whatever gets the squids to STFU and eat, I'm on board.

Yeah, I darent mention the quality of sauce!! It's not a meal I've made often, tbf, but seems to be one of the better way to delete the account of leftover snags. Pupper is only little!

Dagwood himself confirmed

Mate we take sausage sizzle night in my house seriously - we do it once a month. On Wednesday night just gone I asked the kids to choose their favourite meal for dinner (thinking it'd be Red Rooster and Domino's) and the boy asked for a sausage in a slice of bread. Had to talk him into pizza coz I had already planned against even the minimal cooking that he wanted.

So I had a few beers last weekend and cooked my YouTube algorithm. I watched some food videos like a Michelin star restaurant preparing a ramen from scratch including the broth, and then got onto this Beard Meets Food eating challenges.

I haven't been able to stop watching this bloke since. Rinsing through the back catalogue of episodes. Now I get how people say YouTube can be addictive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back