Banter RDT 171 - Brought forward to 2.00pm midnight

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez, I’d hate to not know anything about the topic you’re talking about, I’d be completely and utterly lost right now.
Obviously, you're not a golfer.

I mean, if you were in that situation then my advice would be to check out some other threads if you weren't keen on the current random discussion in the random discussion thread.

But since you're looking out for other folks maybe one of our awesome mods can threadmark my helpful advice so they can find it when it's needed.

I was more trying to poke fun at myself for not being with it any more, but ok.

For those that still play video games (clearly not the I'm no longer with it like Miguel Sanchez or don't have time like Ochre) given the choice between good and evil, what do you choose?

Personally I go for evil everytime I get the chance - the majority of the time you'll be forced to be the good character anyway - and I enjoy the bad guy plot when I get the chance.

How can you have a finale mid-season?

Like Breaking Bad and The Sopranos before, Better Call Saul has decided to adopt the massive campaigneryballs technique of only giving you half the final season before taking a break, and then giving you the second half 6 weeks or so later - thus creating the mid-season finale.

I play good on the first playthrough then evil on the second.

Then you've got series like Fallout where there are so many factions I have to play through five times.

I play good on the first playthrough then evil on the second.

Then you've got series like Fallout where there are so many factions I have to play through five times.

I spent at least 5 hours beating a dog with a bat then injecting it with health potion (whatever it's called) in FO4 to get the perk points from 3 different characters and I'm certain my wife's opinion of me became even more negative coz of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like Breaking Bad and The Sopranos before, Better Call Saul has decided to adopt the massive campaigneryballs technique of only giving you half the final season before taking a break, and then giving you the second half 6 weeks or so later - thus creating the mid-season finale.
So not a true finale, more like a mid-season bye, really.

<Redacted>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back