Banter RDT 171 - Brought forward to 2.00pm midnight

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So YouTube is recommending me a video of the 2016 Dog Dance World Championship and I'm worried if I watch it I'll never get anything other than dancing dogs recommended again.

So YouTube is recommending me a video of the 2016 Dog Dance World Championship and I'm worried if I watch it I'll never get anything other than dancing dogs recommended again.

Failing to see a downside here?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was going to ask whether the “garbage stunt” was locking them up or letting them go, but I’m not sure I’ll like the answer.
I was wondering the same.

I tell you what definitely WAS a garbage stunt though. Sending out millions of texts on election day to say that a boat arrival has been intercepted, after years and years of maintaining silence on "operational matters". Stay in the bin you've just been chucked in Scummo.

Oh so you want Martin Bryant and Bradley Edwards and Catherine Birnie let go do you? Typical.
So asylum seekers and serial killers are as bad as each other to you? Wow, gambler was right about you

Just saw the Bob's Burgers Movie. Had the theatre entirely to myself, so I pretended it was my lounge room.

Fun movie, helps to be a fan of the show but not necessary, songs weren't their best but it's been a while since they delivered in that department anyway, hand-drawn animation was fantastic. Disappointed no Gayle or Marshmallow.

Just saw the Bob's Burgers Movie. Had the theatre entirely to myself, so I pretended it was my lounge room.

Fun movie, helps to be a fan of the show but not necessary, songs weren't their best but it's been a while since they delivered in that department anyway, hand-drawn animation was fantastic. Disappointed no Gayle or Marshmallow.

What's the rule on wearing no pants in a cinema?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back