Banter RDT 171 - Brought forward to 2.00pm midnight

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of elections ago I paused before the gauntlet of How-to-voters and announced that the first party to try and hand me a card will be preferenced last. Several of them didn't have their hearing aids in though and thought I said something about a bath.

I voted yesterday, was planning to get stuck into anyone trying to hand me a flyer with Clive or Pauline’s face on it, sadly they weren’t in attendance. But one party which shall remain nameless got a growled “definitely not” when they asked if I wanted instructions on how to vote for them.

I voted yesterday, was planning to get stuck into anyone trying to hand me a flyer with Clive or Pauline’s face on it, sadly they weren’t in attendance. But one party which shall remain nameless got a growled “definitely not” when they asked if I wanted instructions on how to vote for them.

What did the Legalise Cannibis hippies ever do to you?

I know its been brought in a couple of other threads briefly, but does anyone else find the Scherri Lee Biggs dating Venables thing a bit strange? Former team mate of Shepp and they both retired early due to concussion. Bit of an age gap between them too.

I know its been brought in a couple of other threads briefly, but does anyone else find the Scherri Lee Biggs dating Venables thing a bit strange? Former team mate of Shepp and they both retired early due to concussion. Bit of an age gap between them too.

Not really.

Wasn't Kerr's ex-wife a former girlfriend of Cousins or something similar?

End of the day they are all consenting adults, as long as everyone is ok with it then there's no problem

End of the day they are all consenting adults, as long as everyone is ok with it then there's no problem
Carey-Wayne.jpg

I've got a bigger issue with Shepp retiring with no premiership to his name. But it's not uncommon. Wellinghams ex is with O'Meara now, and I assume there's an age gap there too.

My wife gives me random bits of weather update from time to time, usually out of the blue. I always reply "thanks Scherri". Which is not to imply she's leaving me for a colleague, or that I stole her away from someone. Except I did.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it normal for Albums to come out on YT before on Spotify/Apple music and etc?

I've been married for nearly 11 years, it doesn't take much to titillate me anymore

I’m blaming your post for this add coming up on my feed

98E66ABB-CD9B-49C9-A77B-1E1240E5CAC1.png

I can't imagine caring enough about voting that I'd think about it ahead of mandatoringly* needing to do it - it's like taking out the bins, I'm not dragging them to the curb 6 days before they're due to be picked up, I'll do it when I hear the truck turning into my street at 6am, with sleep still in my eyes and running out in my underwear, offending anyone that sees. The opposite of the people that hand you flyers out the front of the booths. Get a life you losers.

For all the flaws of the US, they actually have a decent voting system (for lack of a better phrase): if you want to vote, then register and vote. If you don't, then great.

1 out of touch old white man vs another out of touch old white man. s**t sandwich vs giant douche. They all suck.

*may not be a real word

Last edited:
yeah honestly couldn't be ****ed voting the first time I was eligible to vote. Polling booth was literally 200m down my street but I just copped a fine instead

In saying all that, I am eternally grateful for the people that fought and died in wars that gave me the freedom to be a spoilt brat about our the right and privilege to have a say in our democracy. I do not take it for granted despite all the s**t I may jokingly dribble.

I try to be the first through the doors when the early voting stations open.

I like to think that, for two minutes or so, my vote is the current deciding one in my electorate. The power surges through my body, and just for that one moment, I have significance. I understand what true influence means. All else shall bow before me.

Then I return home to pick up the dog’s s**t and walk around in my girlfriend’s new jeans to stretch them out for her.

Three more years…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back