Status
Not open for further replies.

Goosecat

Club Legend
Sep 9, 2006
Mandurah
AFL Club
West Coast
I know a guy who has never voted his entire life and somehow manages to keep ducking the odd chase up. He's also never completed a single Census and he's no spring chicken. Reckons it's like being forced to choose which of two ares-hole Bosses you will take a length from and then completing a forced dictatorial demand of all personal info so the Boss can leverage you to keep your mouth shut about the whole "Rogering".

Truckosaurus

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 19, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
On the other hand, our legal obligation to vote prevents the passage of laws that claim to prevent fraud by making voting more difficult, like America is currently enjoying.

DanWCE

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Going to try and vote today after being stuck in the bosses office until late yesterday not copping a rogering. Weather looks too good and I have too much to do Saturday to stand in line at the school.

Going to try and vote today after being stuck in the bosses office until late yesterday not copping a rogering. Weather looks too good and I have too much to do Saturday to stand in line at the school.

Be warned, they’ll ask you to confirm you’re eligible to vote early.

(And then zero follow up questions).

Is there a hole in Labors budget, or are they just happy to see you? Will it not be easy under Albanese, in contrast to the high flying fast living of the past few years? Will bulldozing kids improve Scomos popularity among the children hating millennials?

All this, and more, in the special election edition of the Quinz Rogue Podcast, broadcast live from parliament nightclub in Utica. Gotta fire that agent.

Powered by LunaCoin(tm)

DanWCE

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Be warned, they’ll ask you to confirm you’re eligible to vote early.

(And then zero follow up questions).

Yeah we copped that last time. They were fully aware of what was happening and just ticking off their mandatory question. Unfortunately this time I need to go to South Lake to vote. Risking life and limb for democracy

Sep 28, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Reading FC
Is there a hole in Labors budget, or are they just happy to see you? Will it not be easy under Albanese, in contrast to the high flying fast living of the past few years? Will bulldozing kids improve Scomos popularity among the children hating millennials?

All this, and more, in the special election edition of the Quinz Rogue Podcast, broadcast live from parliament nightclub in Utica. Gotta fire that agent.