Banter RDT 173 - Stupid Americans think wrestling is real

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

There's a homeless guy who wanders through Belmont Forum. I want to feel sorry for him (and do), but his smell has a physical presence. He could have walked past 5 minutes ago and you can still feel it on your skin when you walk across his path.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Easier working in the CBD to be fair, but I can't imagine anything worse than eating lunch at my desk. I need to get out the office for a bit otherwise I go insane.

Some fresh air and a nice stroll has to happen on lunch break, but given the choice I'll always take my desk over the lunch room. No interest in delaying my eating time with small talk with people I want nothing to do with.

Some fresh air and a nice stroll has to happen on lunch break, but given the choice I'll always take my desk over the lunch room. No interest in delaying my eating time with small talk with people I want nothing to do with.

Hear Hear.

Nothing worse than having to listen to co workers drama in the lunch room, even if you not in the conversation

My building used to have ping pong and pool tables. Used to be great for lunchbreaks. Spend an hour of pong/pool, then go back to my desk to eat lunch.

These days, I only use the breakout room if Test cricket is on the telly. Otherwise I'm eating my lunch at the desk, surfing the net. Like the rest of the day.

There's a homeless guy who wanders through Belmont Forum. I want to feel sorry for him (and do), but his smell has a physical presence. He could have walked past 5 minutes ago and you can still feel it on your skin when you walk across his path.
Being a belmont local im surprised i havent walk past smelly homeless dude in my travellings.

There is however, most days a homeless dude at the fulham/abernethy set of lights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back