Banter RDT CLXVVIX - Forward Press Down

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ll get cancelled for this but…

is it just me or do the groups of people who hold up the slow/stop signs at roadworks these days always include an unusually young, conventionally attractive female?

All I can think is that the contractors are being asked to comply with diversity requirements. And that they, erm, prioritise youth and appearance in their selection criteria?

Or is this just a Melbourne roadworks thing??

Not obsessed just a fan complaining, just find it rather curious

And I’m not suggesting women and girls can’t do this job - it’s just not something I’ve come across in past years

is it just me or do the groups of people who hold up the slow/stop signs at roadworks these days always include an unusually young, conventionally attractive female?

All I can think is that the contractors are being asked to comply with diversity requirements. And that they, erm, prioritise youth and appearance in their selection criteria?

I wish! All I get is gnarled 50+ pot-bellied yokels. Must be a Melbourne thing mate.

Making observations of attractive young females being gainfully employed in traditionally male-dominated work = fear of being cancelled.

Discussion about handing out sexual favours to other men based on cricket results = much mirth and banter.

And I’m not suggesting women and girls can’t do this job - it’s just not something I’ve come across in past years
I mean I didn't think you thought women were incapable of literally holding a sign until this post tbh

It’s all a ploy by insurance companies, in conjunction with the traffic management companies, to distract male drivers with attractive women to cause accidents.

We’re through the looking glass here people.

It is a bit of a controversial topic but I think this happens in a few male dominated industries. They need to increase female quotas and are put in roles that more suit them.

The ladies round here holding the stop/go signs are like the blokes referred to earlier for the most part. Equality rules.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Making observations of attractive young females being gainfully employed in traditionally male-dominated work = fear of being cancelled.

Discussion about handing out sexual favours to other men based on cricket results = much mirth and banter.
As long as it’s consensual…..

AF939CEF-C444-4EB7-A590-714C0C316727.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back