Banter RDT CLXVVIX - Forward Press Down

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure you understand just how painful sulfuric acid is, even if swallowed it's an immensely painful death. If you want a painless death get an oxygen tank for yourself, a vacuum pump and a serious amount of duct tape. Tape up all the windows and any air vents really well (you have to double cross tape the windows as well as the surrounds), put the oxygen tank on and start the vacuum pump with a setting for 510 hectopascals. At that pressure your blood is still a liquid but your body will slowly shut down while the pure oxygen keeps you alive but in a state of euphoria until you slowly pass out and your organs then start to fail.

A truly painless death.

B886CE2A-AAF0-4C8D-BD97-DF6BF5581019.jpeg

‘Slumped on the couch for a bit, back spasms for days’

Wheat pack is my best friend nowadays

I started replying to Truckos post with a similar story. I drunkenly slumped on the couch for maybe 30 minutes and was sore for a week. WTF?

It's a strange old world.

i kinda hope Russia introduces something similar with Putin’s voice and darth vader effects over the top

Not sure you understand just how painful sulfuric acid is, even if swallowed it's an immensely painful death. If you want a painless death get an oxygen tank for yourself, a vacuum pump and a serious amount of duct tape. Tape up all the windows and any air vents really well (you have to double cross tape the windows as well as the surrounds), put the oxygen tank on and start the vacuum pump with a setting for 510 hectopascals. At that pressure your blood is still a liquid but your body will slowly shut down while the pure oxygen keeps you alive but in a state of euphoria until you slowly pass out and your organs then start to fail.

A truly painless death.

I thought the end was going to be: then light a match …

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Who's the Emperor then? Xi Jinping? Trump?

d9jwc73-baa6675f-e33f-49a3-b2be-f771006a7a43.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Club has been in a spiral since Hutchy took over.

I know correlation doesn’t necessarily equal causation, but …

Shades of when James Harvey left the club back in the day
Home grown talent leaves the club due to internal politics

Good time to not like basketball

In the meantime, my premier league side sacked its coach and its director of football is banned for corruption and our best player / record goal scorer is likely to leave

So basically…. Sport = bad

Good time to not like basketball

In the meantime, my premier league side sacked its coach and its director of football is banned for corruption and our best player / record goal scorer is likely to leave

So basically…. Sport = bad

Sorry mop, couldn't have happened to a nicer club ;) London is red mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back