Banter RDT CLXVVVII - Lost exclusion zone

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Better check my tyres I guess

You’d have to be unlucky to get anywhere near it

Something the size of a tic tac somewhere between Newman and Perth

Come on, we've all been there. You briefly put your radioactive capsule on the roof as you hunt around for your car keys, and then next thing you know you've left the car park and have driven from the Pilbara to Perth before you remember it was up there. Shoulda put an airtag on that sucker.

You’d have to be unlucky to get anywhere near it

Something the size of a tic tac somewhere between Newman and Perth
Interestingly, a similar measurement is used to visualise the odds of winning Lotto. If you laid 50c coins end to end on the road from Perth to Exmouth, with the underneath of one coin being marked, your chances of picking up that exact coin first go are roughly similar to the chances of winning a single Lotto game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you laid 50c coins end to end on the road from Perth to Exmouth, with the underneath of one coin being marked, your chances of picking up that exact coin first go are roughly similar to the chances of winning a single Lotto game.
Big if.

Interestingly, a similar measurement is used to visualise the odds of winning Lotto. If you laid 50c coins end to end on the road from Perth to Exmouth, with the underneath of one coin being marked, your chances of picking up that exact coin first go are roughly similar to the chances of winning a single Lotto game.
How many people win lotto though ?

Honey is unelectable. The only reason to keep him on would be to protect Mettam from a virtually-certain loss in 2025 so she can have a clean go at it next time.

I first read this as "honey is delectable" and I quickly agreed. Then I realised that's not what it said and tried to read the rest of it and couldn't understand it coz I was too distracted thinking about honeycomb.

I first read this as "honey is delectable" and I quickly agreed. Then I realised that's not what it said and tried to read the rest of it and couldn't understand it coz I was too distracted thinking about honeycomb.

I prefer your version, to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back