Banter RDT CLXVVVIII - Scorchers good, Oasis Bad

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shonee clear number one for me currently, if we're going off edit I think Simon has to be second but I do agree Jordie's playing the better game. Hard to judge any of the heroes yet, I did really rate Hampson in his first season but it's so hard to see him not being taken out early merge. I'm also so flat for Jackie, she never got a proper chance her first time and she's such a big fan which is a rarety.

There are new players?
Simon needs to take a breath imo

Was feeling a bit blue so I started watching Chernobyl.

F'ing hillarious.

When the firefighter dies after being exposed to radioactive material....

GIF by MOODMAN

Was feeling a bit blue so I started watching Chernobyl.

F'ing hillarious.

When the firefighter dies after being exposed to radioactive material....

GIF by MOODMAN

Yeah had the day off on Wednesday and decided to check it out, got about 30 minutes and paused it to wait until the rest of the family got home to share what is such a delightful feel good romp!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Made the mistake of listening to Song 2....the opening riff now firmly entrenched in my head 🤯🤯...your work here is done!

They wrote that as a piss take because their record company said they weren’t making enough radio friendly songs, threw in some nonsense lyrics, didn’t even give it a proper name, but it ended up blowing up and becoming their best known song.

They wrote that as a piss take because their record company said they weren’t making enough radio friendly songs, threw in some nonsense lyrics, didn’t even give it a proper name, but it ended up blowing up and becoming their best known song.
How can you say "nonsense lyrics".
"I got my head checked, by a jumbo jet"
Poetic rhyme!😂

How can you say "nonsense lyrics".
"I got my head checked, by a jumbo jet"
Poetic rhyme!😂
There are plenty of people in the world who live and commute near an airport that would argue they have had their head checked by a jumbo jet. I imagine their reaction is also woohoo, particularly if they're not expecting it.

Melbourne United just beat the Adelaide 36ers by 116-107

For the Wildcats to make the play-in part of the finals, they’ll need to beat Sydney by at least 10 points

Good luck with that

Didn’t miss finals for 35 years and will now likely be 0/2 since Craig Hutchinson waddled in

Ah bugger, has the previous ones ban on talking Lost expired?

Ah well, I'll post my full rankings of all 115 episodes with detailed explanations tomorrow morning then
1. The Constant

Lost at its best. An intriguing mystery leading to one of the great scenes in TV history with the phone call at the end of the episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back