Banter RDT CLXXXIV - BigSpeakerbox

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Giddey stuff seems to be blowing up....I think I might have to retire his jersey to the cupboard the way it's looking

He needs a really remote place to play while this blows over. Somewhere far away from everywhere else, that's not easy to get to. Preferably somewhere most Americans haven't heard of.

Basically I want him at the Wildcats.

That's incredibly efficient. How would you feel about buying gifts for my children? I'll cover the cost, just please don't make me go to the shops

I do most of my Christmas shopping well in advance of Christmas. The KK draw is the only thing I have to wait for. If you see something that looks good and the price is right, buy it and stash it regardless of the time of year.

He needs a really remote place to play while this blows over. Somewhere far away from everywhere else, that's not easy to get to. Preferably somewhere most Americans haven't heard of.

Basically I want him at the Wildcats.
Perthnow are reporting on the story now...I dunno if this is going to blow over

I do most of my Christmas shopping well in advance of Christmas. The KK draw is the only thing I have to wait for. If you see something that looks good and the price is right, buy it and stash it regardless of the time of year.

That's just incredibly pragmatic and not at all as fulfilling as the annual chaos of completing the annual Xmas day shopping within days of the celebration.

That's just incredibly pragmatic and not at all as fulfilling as the annual chaos of completing the annual Xmas day shopping within days of the celebration.
I once did my Christmas shopping on Christmas eve about 30mins before closing time. I was in a shopping centre that I had never been in before and heard the “We are closing soon” announcement while I was absolutely *ing lost with only half the shopping done.

Nothing beats that rush.

I once did my Christmas shopping on Christmas eve about 30mins before closing time. I was in a shopping centre that I had never been in before and heard the “We are closing soon” announcement while I was absolutely *ing lost with only half the shopping done.

Nothing beats that rush.
Except maybe sitting at home on Xmas Eve, feet up with a drink in hand?.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, what other sites could be corrupting your browser, Truckosaurus?

The Simpsons Flirt GIF

Wow, that's some scary people to be walking the streets!

‘Not a bad person’: Killer’s plea to Australia

Immigration Minister Andrew Giles said the released foreigners included three murderers and several sex offenders.

He highlighted the case of Afghan-born Aliyawar Yawari, whom she described as a “violent sex predator who attacks elderly women in their home.”
He was convicted of multiple offences against three women between October 2013 and December 2014.
Home Affairs Minister Clare O’Neil said the people who had been released had been subjected to stringent visa conditions and some were required to report to police daily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back