Banter RDT CLXXXVII - Rinse and Repeat

Remove this Banner Ad

Aren't they part of a US Public Radio consortium now?
So they are. I didn't know that.

e7ki22.jpg

Anyone into "the pattern" or "costar"?

A gal I've just started seeing is really into into astrology. I'm open minded when it comes to most things, but this strikes me as a little fruity.

She wanted to know the exact time I was born to plot my chart. My Moon is in Aries

Run

While you can and as fast as you can

A gal I've just started seeing is really into into astrology. I'm open minded when it comes to most things, but this strikes me as a little fruity.

She wanted to know the exact time I was born to plot my chart. My Moon is in Aries
Agree with keyser

Run, shes flipping crazy

There's being open-minded, and then there's being so open-minded that your brain falls out.

I’ve dated a couple women like this in the past 12-15 months.

I’ve got what was required and gee it was fun as hell but wouldn’t recommend sticking around.

Just be careful if she starts talking about objects in Uranus

Watching Oppenheimer has led me down a bit of a WW2 rabbit hole. Have since watched Mincemeat and The Imitation Game, plus some YT docos surrounding the major events of WW2 as I don't have a lot of recollection of what was taught back in school.

Any other movies, docos or books I need to get a copy of? Not Pearl Harbour, obviously.. everyone has seen that.

Anyone read Winston Churchills book about the war?

Watching Oppenheimer has led me down a bit of a WW2 rabbit hole. Have since watched Mincemeat and The Imitation Game, plus some YT docos surrounding the major events of WW2 as I don't have a lot of recollection of what was taught back in school.

Any other movies, docos or books I need to get a copy of? Not Pearl Harbour, obviously.. everyone has seen that.

You watched Band of Brothers? Absolute masterpiece.

You watched Band of Brothers? Absolute masterpiece.

I don't think so. Did a real quick search last night which led me to Imitation Game, and I also saw Valkyrie was an option although not on any of my streaming platforms.

Looks like I can stream BoB on Fox, cheers!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think so. Did a real quick search last night which led me to Imitation Game, and I also saw Valkyrie was an option although not on any of my streaming platforms.

Valkyrie was pretty good, well worth checking out if you can find a copy somewhere

Worth it mate, one if the best series/shows ever made.

The Pacific is a great WWII series

Changi.

Created by John Doyle, aka Roy Slaven of Roy & HG fame.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back