Banter RDT CLXXXVII - Rinse and Repeat

Remove this Banner Ad

Watching Oppenheimer has led me down a bit of a WW2 rabbit hole. Have since watched Mincemeat and The Imitation Game, plus some YT docos surrounding the major events of WW2 as I don't have a lot of recollection of what was taught back in school.

Any other movies, docos or books I need to get a copy of? Not Pearl Harbour, obviously.. everyone has seen that.

Anyone read Winston Churchills book about the war?
Band of brothers,
The pacific

Theres a heap of WW1 and WW2 docos on the history channel too

Anyone ever go back into their posting history and cringe a little bit? Because same.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

I think Fraser is being groomed as a replacement for JJK. It's just whether he comes on enough and/or doesn't get jacked off with the successsion plan and how much game time he gets at the level. JJK is 28 in 6-7 weeks, Fraser is 22 in a fortnight. Let's be honest we don't see many KPP play far into their 30's in our clubs history.

I also think we will want to play a proper second ruck for the forseeable future. Ideally Lycett sorts his s**t out but Sinkers is providing serviceable output at present. Sinkers has tailed away a bit in impact the last few weeks, pretty much since Jack came back. Hopefully he clunks a few more soon.

Watching Oppenheimer has led me down a bit of a WW2 rabbit hole. Have since watched Mincemeat and The Imitation Game, plus some YT docos surrounding the major events of WW2 as I don't have a lot of recollection of what was taught back in school.

Any other movies, docos or books I need to get a copy of? Not Pearl Harbour, obviously.. everyone has seen that.

Anyone read Winston Churchills book about the war?
Fly to London and go see Operation Mincemeat on the West End. One of the best shows I've ever seen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, we’ve already seen one heroic win today, why not 2?

For the first time since I started following football about 15 years ago, it’s the final match day of the season and Arsenal are still a chance to take home the title.

Will we do it? Probably not. But, we dare to dream. Come on you ****ing Irons.

Can we bring back Mod Monday and everyone gets a McClure av for the day?
68048.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back