RDT CVXXVVII - Can't sleep, clown will eat me

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phhhhwwwoooaarrrrr

Love it. Except Olyphant can't really act.
tumblr_m1ky0sNZhe1qzvjn8o1_250.gif

Awesome

Loved deadwood
I'm kind of enjoying the nostalgia rebirth era we seem to be in at the moment. Quite a few old TV shows are being remade, albeit mostly not ones that I'm interested in (Heroes, X-Files, Fuller House). They did bring back Arrested Development which is great.

Now if they can revive the corpses of Firefly and Carnivale that would be super.

I'm kind of enjoying the nostalgia rebirth era we seem to be in at the moment. Quite a few old TV shows are being remade, albeit mostly not ones that I'm interested in (Heroes, X-Files, Fuller House). They did bring back Arrested Development which is great.

Now if they can revive the corpses of Firefly and Carnivale that would be super.
Carnivale can finally churn out those extra five seasons they never got around to.

And still didn't explain it properly
Allegations that Melbourne United were watching the live broadcast of their game, which was decided on the last possession. Fox, stupidly, broadcasts the team's huddles live, even in crunch situations when they're drawing up their play to win the game. Fox showed the Illawarra huddle where they said they were looking to get the ball to Kirk Penney, stayed there for a while, then they cut to United's defensive huddle where an assistant coach comes across to the head coach and says "Penney in the post", and he draws up a play to prevent Kirk Penney from getting it. Play gets run, Penney is heavily covered, someone else takes the shot and misses, Melbourne win.

Amateur that a league would ever broadcast live inside a huddle in the fourth quarter, let alone on the final play. Same thing has happened several times in other Melbourne games, re: broadcasting the opposition huddle.

There is a little skink in the house, is that normal? I'm kind of freaking out
Skink or skank?

If it's the first then no problem - harden up and don't be scared of a tiny lizard.

If it's the second garden up and * her

If you actually meant skunk then you're in deep s**t and vale your house

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thoughts on Bengals Keyser Soze
Stupid is as stupid does

Not many teams could find a way to lose after that burfict interception inside the last two minutes but with cinci it was almost expected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back