Banter RDT CVXXX - BigMeetup

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reckon it’s gonna be a brutal winter if Aprils this cold. * me dead i’d happily cop 40’s over morning like today

I feel like my ability to control my rage levels are greatly reduced when using a self-service checkout at the supermarket.

It’s usually the operator

I feel like my ability to control my rage levels are greatly reduced when using a self-service checkout at the supermarket.
Unless I've got about two things I refuse to use them, every time I do I regret it....unexpected item in the bagging area....please place your item in the bagging area.....how about you go f**k yourself

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if they've thought of having someone operate them for us, they could even place our purchases in bags for us....now that would be good service

I'd be lying if I said haven't considered flippantly asking the staff minding the self-service checkouts "do I get a discount for doing this myself?" at least 30 times, but when I look into their soulless, dead eyes underneath the greasy teenage forehead I reconsider taunting a future serial killer.

I'd be lying if I said haven't considered flippantly asking the staff minding the self-service checkouts "do I get a discount for doing this myself?" at least 30 times, but when I look into their soulless, dead eyes underneath the greasy teenage forehead I reconsider taunting a future serial killer.

You just reminded yourself why you use the self service… is it really worth engaging in small talk after a hard days work with someone you have no interest in and hope to never meet again…( unless she is a decent looker)

(And yes I’m probably an example of that…. Except the hot chick part)

You just reminded yourself why you use the self service… is it really worth engaging in small talk after a hard days work with someone you have no interest in and hope to never meet again…( unless she is a decent looker)

(And yes I’m probably an example of that…. Except the hot chick part)

I still do a big shop once a fortnight for restocking staples and go through a normal checkout. I'm happy to engage in a bit of small talk with the kid talking - and to be honest they generally initiate it anyway.

I've never tried it, walked up to one at a supermarket in france but had NFI so wussed out and ran to the checkout 🤣

Please scan your item.

This check out is card only, do you wish to continue?

Unknown item in bagging area, did you bring your own bag?

Please place item in the bagging area.

Please wait for assistance.

Please place item on scale.

Enter quantity.

Please place item in the bagging area.

Unknown item in the bagging area.

Please wait for assistance.

[Pay now]

Do you have a rewards card?

Would you like to donate money to charity x?

Please scan your card.

Card declined for spending too much money on alcohol. Please wait for assistance.

Please scan your card.

Would you like to print a receipt?

Please take your items.

Please take your items.

Please take your items.

Thank you for shopping with Skynet.

giphy (4).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back