Banter RDT CVXXX - BigMeetup

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one that got me though, was making a group booking for a pub/restaurant in Northbridge. I had to do it online. They wouldn't do it via phone and when I literally walked in the door and to the bar they refused to take a booking. I had to go online and provide a deposit. For a Tuesday work lunch. GTFO.

I'd be lying if I said haven't considered flippantly asking the staff minding the self-service checkouts "do I get a discount for doing this myself?" at least 30 times, but when I look into their soulless, dead eyes underneath the greasy teenage forehead I reconsider taunting a future serial killer.
Nah you should say it. They definitely haven’t heard that one before from 800 boomers each day and it’s their fault that you can’t work a simple checkout. It would make their day.

(I used to work in a supermarket)

Nah you should say it. They definitely haven’t heard that one before from 800 boomers each day and it’s their fault that you can’t work a simple checkout. It would make their day.

(I used to work in a supermarket)

It was a joke mate, I worked 7 years retail too.

Like the majority of the stuff I post on here it's meant to draw a laugh, if not an ironic smirk.

Last edited:
Not sure about backwards WA, but at my local Tom Coles there are self checkouts that have the conveyor belt and importantly DON’T have the bullshit weighing system. So you never get the ridiculous unexpected item in bagging area nonsense. It’s great

Not sure about backwards WA, but at my local Tom Coles there are self checkouts that have the conveyor belt and importantly DON’T have the bullshit weighing system. So you never get the ridiculous unexpected item in bagging area nonsense. It’s great

How much s**t would you say you steal in an average shop?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah they’re around

So how’s this for ****ed up

My other half’s mum is in hospital - came through emergency with a serious illness.
Not cool

In the emergency cubicle next door the poor bastard’s heart was cooked from overdosing on ‘roids for years.

They had to de fib the guy while fully conscious

It was the most brutal thing I’ve ever seen or heard

So how’s this for ****ed up

My other half’s mum is in hospital - came through emergency with a serious illness.
Not cool

In the emergency cubicle next door the poor bastard’s heart was cooked from overdosing on ‘roids for years.

They had to de fib the guy while fully conscious

It was the most brutal thing I’ve ever seen or heard

My sons best mate in the UK died this way earlier in the year at 37. 5'10 and 115kgs of muscle. Too many roids, had the defib whilst conscious to help with his heart but had a major stroke 30s later.

My sons best mate in the UK died this way earlier in the year at 37. 5'10 and 115kgs of muscle. Too many roids, had the defib whilst conscious to help with his heart but had a major stroke 30s later.
Yeah pretty much same score as this dude

He’d be late 30s. Says he gained 18kg of muscle within a short time of using.
Kept using for years.

He coded a few times during the night. Not sure what happened to him, hopefully he bounced back :(

As per last game, my tickets are free for tonight’s game if anyone wants them.

2 x. First in etc

Oh dammit, I made plans with a friend. Stupid friend.

And this is a game where we are actually a chance (albeit a remote one) of causing a boilover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back