Banter RDT CVXXX - BigMeetup

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well, I’m off.

Feeling pretty down as today was meant to be exciting but all I’m feeling is apprehension with the injury.

Hopefully you don’t hear from me in a while. Peace.
Happy trekking! Hope you packed lots of TP

New heavy duty battery and oil and filter change done on the Lexus Convertible. Hopefully it heats up and I can give it a bit of a thrash around. I had 5 hours more footy and review tapes after our game. made me feel much better about our game and the draft.

Now contemplating whether taking the dog down to the beach with how cold it is.

New heavy duty battery and oil and filter change done on the Lexus Convertible. Hopefully it heats up and I can give it a bit of a thrash around. I had 5 hours more footy and review tapes after our game. made me feel much better about our game and the draft.

Now contemplating whether taking the dog down to the beach with how cold it is.
Not to have a crack at you personally Phil, but I've never understood the appeal of convertibles. You're exposing yourself to the elements and the noise. Doesn't seem very enjoyable to me.

Not to have a crack at you personally Phil, but I've never understood the appeal of convertibles. You're exposing yourself to the elements and the noise. Doesn't seem very enjoyable to me.

Also another few moving parts to add to a car that, if/when it goes wrong, becomes horribly expensive to fix.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Convertibles (and sun roofs) are for men with short hair. I was so happy when the sun roof on my dad's car broke - it meant I didn't need to take a hairbrush with me when I went anywhere with him.
This is classic women with short hair erasure

I find it amusing I work with old blokes who are on $250k a year and they still drive 2004 Hyundai getz around.

Cmon dude at least buy a Camry or something.
I've generally been pretty agnostic when it comes to cars. Gets me from A to B, that's all I care about.

But owning a 4x4 has opened up a world of possibilities for me. Nothing flash, just a Pajero Sport, but suddenly I can get to places I previously couldn't. And tow things I previously couldn't. Camping and caravanning is suddenly a lifestyle option that I'm all too willing to embrace. And something that a Lexus convertible couldn't possibly provide (sorry Phil :kissingsmiling:)

Last edited:
I've generally been pretty agnostic when it comes to cars. Gets me from A to B, that's all I care about.

But owning a 4x4 has opened up a world of possibilities for me. Nothing flash, just a Pajero Sport, but suddenly I can get to places I previously couldn't. And tow things I previously couldn't. Camping and caravanning is suddenly a lifestyle option that I'm all too willing to embrace. And something that a Lexus convertible couldn't possible provide (sorry Phil :kissingsmiling:)

Yep. Phil will be wiping away the tears as he finds himself knee-deep in old lady clunge.

...meanwhile you're wondering why you didn't shell out the extra $287 (on BCF 50% off sale) for an outdoor shower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back