Banter RDT CVXXXI - BigTank

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a related note, my wife decided to check out "FBoy Island" (Ochre's new favourite show) whilst logged into my Binge profile and now it comes up in my continuing watching queue and I want to put my tablet in the bin everytime I see it.

On a related note, my wife decided to check out "FBoy Island" (Ochre's new favourite show) whilst logged into my Binge profile and now it comes up in my continuing watching queue and I want to put my tablet in the bin everytime I see it.
Please, it's a poor sibling of the original and the greatest reality trash, Love Island UK

"My wife decided to check out.."

Uh huh, blaming her again are we Bender?

I stumbled upon the Boston Strangler movie yesterday. I don't know if it was the two hours of peace without the kids or if it's a genuinely good movie but I quite enjoyed it having known nothing about it going in.

It's on Disney+, which we're back to now and putting Stan in the bin because it's trash

"My wife decided to check out.."

Uh huh, blaming her again are we Bender?

Dude I'd just admit to things that most would find embarrassing, I have zero shame in my tastes.

Reality TV is not one of them. (Apart from The Ultimate Fighter)

I stumbled upon the Boston Strangler movie yesterday. I don't know if it was the two hours of peace without the kids or if it's a genuinely good movie but I quite enjoyed it having known nothing about it going in.

It's on Disney+, which we're back to now and putting Stan in the bin because it's trash
Disney+ is my only constant because of all the Star Wars content but I think it also has some other good stuff on there.

Netflix I share with the old man but I imagine that will end shortly given the new password sharing restrictions from different locations.

Binge and Amazon I return to intermittently if there is something I want to watch specifically.

Agree that Stan is trash.

Disney+ is my only constant because of all the Star Wars content but I think it also has some other good stuff on there.

Netflix I share with the old man but I imagine that will end shortly given the new password sharing restrictions from different locations.

Binge and Amazon I return to intermittently if there is something I want to watch specifically.

I signed up for Britbox cause they were doing a $2 for 2 month special but it's nothing great

The Netflix account I share with my Dad has already been 'banned'. A week ago it prompted me to do something, or give some info about my household (can't remember exact details). So I had to create my own account.

Using the opportunity to rant about Netflix here:

To get a decent resolution I have to pay for the two screen plan. At that point, they should not get the right to tell me where I have those screens. If I buy two bananas, Coles doesn't follow me to make sure I eat them all myself.

So yeah, cancelling my account. * all on it anyway.

Really enjoyed Tetris, they did a good job with it. Also liked Blackberry, was enjoyable even if it wasn't entirely accurate.

Genuinely don’t see the point of these shows. Even the ads make me wanna put the remote through the Tv

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Netflix account I share with my Dad has already been 'banned'. A week ago it prompted me to do something, or give some info about my household (can't remember exact details). So I had to create my own account.
Interesting that this has already happened, I didn't think it had been rolled out yet. The account I share with my Dad (him being in Perth and me being in Geraldton) still works fine for us both.

After incorrectly guessing that the iPad and Apple Watch would fail, I am not willing to guess whether this will take off.

If it does however then it will destroy the market for TVs

It’s only a matter of time

6C177B45-A0D9-4944-AB2E-2A66BCA0C93C.jpeg

After incorrectly guessing that the iPad and Apple Watch would fail, I am not willing to guess whether this will take off.

If it does however then it will destroy the market for TVs

Typically tech things dont really become mainstream in this world until Apple do them (NFC payments, wireless charging, etc). Seems VR headsets are next.

Typically tech things dont really become mainstream in this world until Apple do them (NFC payments, wireless charging, etc). Seems VR headsets are next.
This device is going to be $3,500 USD so probably well over $5k AUD.

Like most Apple products, I'd be interested in seeing what the third or fourth iteration looks like. If it can do TV tasks better than a traditional TV and home theatre (the specs are very impressive, 4K per eye) then all of a sudden it the value seems like its there if it can replace your TV + Home Theatre + Workstation PC.

As an owner of a VR Headset (Oculus), the biggest barrier right now is form factor. Most people can't wear headsets for any longer than an hour without feeling discomfort. If they get them small and light enough where you almost forget you have it on, that will be when this tech becomes a real concern.

Anyone seen The Banshees of Inisherin, with Colin Farrell and Brendan Gleeson? The director is Martin McDonagh who directed those two in In Bruges, which was great. Wondering if it has the same vibe.
Not sure about the other guy who answered this buuuuut

Its ******* great, fantastic premise and delivered so well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back