RDT CXIVVIIX- #PriddisGOAT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wow. I think everybody expected a Freo win. But not this.

293344f48efe539b968f7883b2585494bf7426c9d092c7af894a1efd0b14aba4.jpg

o_O:eek::oops::$:(:cry:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK, so is that a good result (because we were rooted at half-time!) or a bad result (because we were rooted at half-time!)

Bad result, Freo didn't give a s**t from about mid way through the second.

The final score flattered us big time.

Doesn't have anything to work with in the middle. Not sure playing Hill, Butler and Paddy is doing us any good short or long term though.
Can see him being given the ass in a year or two as a scape goat though sadly.

We are so ****ed as an organization, it's depressing. Bring on the NFL again

Can see him being given the ass in a year or two as a scape goat though sadly.

We are so stuffed as an organization, it's depressing. Bring on the NFL again
I'm concerned about the lack of experience in our coaching panel to be honest.

Recruiters obviously have struggled for a while, just completely misread the need for big bodies midfielders and can't get one for the life of them. Talls they hit all over the place though. I don't get it.

I don't post on our main board all that often and today was another example of why I don't. I ventured into the match thread at the end of the game and saw some really pathetic posts, people vigorously bagging our players to the point where some of them were almost cheering a potential injury to Patrick McGinnity. I know that we have a few players who probably shouldn't be in the side but the merciful criticism that is being levelled at some players was disgraceful. To be honest parts of the thread were embarrassing and disgusting to see supporters of our own side doing that.

I understand that today's performance in the first half was unacceptable and it's frustrating but really that's no excuse for how some people acted in that thread today. Simpson has coached a grand total of 25 games and also has a relatively inexperienced coaching panel. We also have a very average midfield and are now critically undermanned in defence with our KPD's. I'm really unsure of what some people are actually expecting with the way things are at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back