RDT CXIVVIIX- #PriddisGOAT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never got into Fallout, one of my mates was obsessed with Fallout 3 and got me to play it. I dunno, I see the appeal but I just found it boring. Now all the hype around Splatoon, that has me interested. Not that interested in a Wii U but apparently Splatoon is legit
17739.jpg

Fallout 3 is a phenomenal game. Except for the Mothership Zeta DLC, not sure what the hell that was. I spent way too long getting all the alien captive recordings on that piece of s**t spaceship.

I bought an Xbox 360 to play Skyrim.
Then I realised how much I loved the mods and bought the PC version.
I'm gonna buy a GTX Titan X to play the Witcher 3 in 4K. Just not yet.
I've never been much of a PC gamer for some reason. Probably because I can't get off BF and Reddit long enough to play anything.

Nice highlights this week by the way ShingPow. Watching them now.

I've never been much of a PC gamer for some reason. Probably because I can't get off BF and Reddit long enough to play anything.

Nice highlights this week by the way ShingPow. Watching them now.
Thanks, trying to change my damn channel name, you need 500 subs or a certified google+ account to do so :(

Last edited:
I bought Battlefield Hard-line the other day.

I regret it. What a waste of $50. Going back to BF4.
First BF I haven't bought in a long time.

First BF I haven't bought in a long time.
The entire concept was confusing to play with. In theory it's good, in practice you get lost easily. Then there's the fact that every game I played was with a group of ten year olds and I knew I wasn't gonna play it again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back