RDT CXXIIV- Spearmint Milk Disappreciation Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who else is watching a youtube stream of the Wildcats first preseason game on their Saturday afternoon? Just me?

Cool.
I'm about to knock out another assignment before work tonight, but more power to you badge. ;)

Never understood the whole basketball thing
Tried getting into it too, never found it interesting unfortuantely
Biggest obstacle for me was I could never really get particularly excited or annoyed about 2 points, because in the scheme of an NBA game you've got so many opportunities to score each trip itself seems pretty low value. Once you figure out it's all about momentum and teams having periods of dominance, and the x's and o's of it all, you fall in love with it I reckon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Something like that. I know he kicked a bunch off the wing a few years ago, but he just looks disinterested and soft at the moment. Could we get more out of him than the Bloodz CultureTM has been able to?
I always thought he'd benefit by switching to working with Cripps. If we've prioritized him over Bennell I'll be filthy though.

Rugby and baseball, the only two sports I will not watch. Just nothing happens, at all. Run in a straight line and smash into people - boring.

And don't get me started on rugby.
Well played.

I agree with Baseball, I can't get into it either. That and Basketball are my "meh" sports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back