Random Discussion Thread 133- On Broadway

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been hunting a mouse in my house for a few days now. It's been trolling us in the bedroom when we sleep and made the mistake of going behind the fridge tonight. I set a trap each side and within an hour.. *SNAP*

But the trap must've hit the corner of the fridge on the way down and knocked the mouse out. It came to and started squirming and shitting but couldn't get onto its legs. I grabbed a broom and popped it like a passionfruit. Genuinely rattled now and cleaning it was messed up. Having a beer to calm the nerves, gross little buggers!

Been hunting a mouse in my house for a few days now.

Are you sure it's not hunting you?

VFjuAVKPauCexxqeFfg1BOl_KclUPoAyuxDWwLRwXxOZ3zY17fNwmY5Cveif34Es38Ywq-dMzFieQxg4F3EbcZKmcJTxLlecALns=w322-h200-nc

Yeah man I'm in Philly now. I'll be in DC for the finals next weekend, not sure how I'm going to watch the games at this stage.
The Baltimore/DC USAFL team is aligned with West Coast. Google or hit them up on social media as they may have a venue where they watch games. Or even tweet our favourite Kate at the Eagles and they'll probably retweet it asking for venue suggestions - seen them do it before.

The Baltimore/DC USAFL team is aligned with West Coast. Google or hit them up on social media as they may have a venue where they watch games. Or even tweet our favourite Kate at the Eagles and they'll probably retweet it asking for venue suggestions - seen them do it before.
That's a good idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back