Random Discussion Thread 133- On Broadway

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freedom from being shot by one of the 300 Million guns in a country of 270 Million people or from owning a gun I don't need?

Australia hasn't banned guns. It has controlled who has them and for what purpose. If you have a need or desire to buy a gun for a specific legal purpose such as target shooting or hunting then fill in the forms, prove you are of sound mind and you can get what you need to carry out that activity.
In the US, well just pop into Wall Mart, hand over the cash and an ID (any will do, library card etc) buy a semi automatic weapon of your choice, hey throw in a couple of thousand rounds of ammo while you are at it (y'know- for all them deer). Jump on Youtube and learn a few "life hacks" to turn your newly purchased semi into a fully automatic weapon. Rent out a room in Vagas and kill 60 odd people and injure 500 odd.

So tell me again about your freedoms?
Derka derka! Mohammed jihad!

Oh clearly the response was to say he missed the mark like Michael Bay missed the point, when he made Pearl Harbor. I'm disappointed in myself.

Pearl Harbour sucked, and I still miss you

Pearl Harbour sucked, and I still miss you
I've posted on our board before, that when Gold Coast were in their infancy, someone suggested "GOLD COAST, * YEAH!!" should be their song, and we should absolutely do that now they haven't.

Imagine we win the PF at the new stadium next year and 60k people screaming WEST COAST, * YEAH

I've posted on our board before, that when Gold Coast were in their infancy, someone suggested "GOLD COAST, **** YEAH!!" should be their song, and we should absolutely do that now they haven't.

Imagine we win the PF at the new stadium next year and 60k people screaming WEST COAST, **** YEAH

COMING ALONG TO WIN THE MOTHER *EN GAME YEAH!

Purple ****s your game is through
'Cos now you have to answer to

WEST COAST **** YEAH!
Gold & Blue (* Yeah!)
Eagles (* Yeah!)
The Govenator(* Yeah!)
Sheptember (* Yeah!)
JK (* Yeah!)
A Shuey Free (* Yeah!)
Fortnightly Travel.. (Fu.. * yeah?)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've posted on our board before, that when Gold Coast were in their infancy, someone suggested "GOLD COAST, **** YEAH!!" should be their song, and we should absolutely do that now they haven't.

Imagine we win the PF at the new stadium next year and 60k people screaming WEST COAST, **** YEAH
Imagine the outraged click hunters in the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back