Random Discussion Thread 133- On Broadway

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watched all of Active Shooter on Stan yesterday, of which one episode is dedicated to a previous mass shooting at a church, then history repeats itself. Just crazy.

The accessibility of assault rifles boggles the mind, and when you can't buy one you can buy an unfinished housing, modify it then buy all the individual parts and build your own without any Govt scrutiny.

Yeah but gun control doesn’t work, right?

I'm guessing the NRA will herald the fact a neighbour was able to engage the gunman and stop them killing any more people.

Never mind the 26 people who were killed before then...

I drove right past Sutherland Springs on the way from Houston to San Antonio. Went through Stockdale which is very close by.

I'm guessing the NRA will herald the fact a neighbour was able to engage the gunman and stop them killing any more people.

Never mind the 26 people who were killed before then...
#goodguywithagun

I mean the dude is still a hero, but it's not a great workable solution now is it?

I drove right past Sutherland Springs on the way from Houston to San Antonio. Went through Stockdale which is very close by.

#goodguywithagun

I mean the dude is still a hero, but it's not a great workable solution now is it?

So you're in Vegas and there's a shooting...
You drive through Sutherland Springs and there's another shooting...

Quinz is there a contract out on your life? Is your real name Sarah Connor?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Always used to hate the first gen Xbox controllers with a passion.

i don't know if I would spend enough time gaming to justify forking out on a new console, but I'm pretty keen to play the retro Disney looking shooter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back